“Great food for a good price!”

Mazaa Authentic Kebab and Curry House
Ranked #540 of 2,389 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Visited Mazaa with my husband over the week - he has been a few times with a friend of his and always orders the chicken tikka kabab on naan. He loves it and ordered it once again when we visited. I fancied some rice, so got the lamb biryani - it was the yummiest biryani I have ever tasted! A massive mound of rice with loads of tender lamb in it, topped with fried onions. There was also a very tasty and spicy curry sauce on the side. It was cooked fresh, piping hot and delicious and I finished the whole lot! The food also came with a free drink each, so we only paid £9 in total which was a crazy price! When we were there it was pretty busy with families and groups of people visiting with friends, so shows how popular it is. Would definitely be returning to Mazaa again to try their other dishes, and also when I crave some yummy biryani!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Eat here at least once or twice a fortnight, loads of meat in the curry, freshly chopped coriander, ginger and chillies on top. Massive chapatis, good value.

1  Thank peecee007
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Customer service was bad, a member of staff was on the phone when I was served so got the order wrong he told me I was wrong and he was right and then out of the blue he says he not going to serve me and told me to get out and at the same time told another customer to go as well for leaning on the table cos a screw was loose, I thing the screw was loose in his head. Other staff said he was having a bad day but that's no good to us.

2  Thank Monsterink
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Went there for first time the other day and boy was it good there was nine of us 5 kids and 4 adults so we had a mixture of a few things, lamb chops were spot on, the mix kebab we had was soft and juicy plenty of fresh salad there was pizza for the kids. The curries we had were full of flavour if a touch salty just slightly but still very good, I normally go to Rusholme for my curries and kebabs but I have now found mazza and will be coming back here!

1  Thank m1c88
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Visit here 2-3 times a month. Always early morning (2-4 am). Food is always freshly cooked,they will cook it how you like it. The bread is spot on and the staff always friendly. Recommended!

1  Thank peecee007