“Nice place to eat”

TOPS Buffet
Ranked #414 of 2,325 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: TOPS restaurant specialising in ' Theatre cooking', Global Kitchen Market. We offer up to 300 mouth-watering dishes and bring you top Quality,Delicious, Fresh and Health Food from many different regions of the world such as China, Japan, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Mongolia, Korea, Vietnam, Italian and french seafood.Our highly skilled chefs will take you an Global Culinary Journey. Come and enjoy an Amazing Experiance in our Wonderful restaurant.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I only visited this restaurant once. I was not impressed that I only had 1.5hrs to eat, made you feel rushed, especially as its a buffet restaurant. The food is tasty but felt there could have been more variety.

1  Thank H G
There are newer reviews for TOPS Buffet

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Visited for evening meal 10 adults 2 children food was good large choice but the bar service was awful the staff was IGNORANT and the prices was high £1.80 for a small coke if you go take your own drinks the staff will not notice they are to dozy.
the waiter are slow at clearing plates
I got charged for drinks that i had not had the waiter said he had fetched them .
I said i would not visit again but they did not seem to bother

1  Thank corndogManchester
Reviewed September 16, 2013

A wide range of foods (not all chinese at all)
Excellent service- we got a tour of the restaurant first.
£15 for evening buffett so you do need a couple of courses to make it worth it but would definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Visited for the lunch menu Saturday 14th September 16 of us in the group From the large choice of starter main and puddings there was something for everyone Chinese curries pizza and sushi well worth the £7.99 we paid. It was serve yourself buffet style so you could have a little or as much as you liked. Would definitely go back

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Considering it is £15 per head, I would find it very hard to understand how any one would make their money's worth out of this limited choice buffet. A selection of runny, watery curry and dried up slices of pizza doesn't quite make it a 'world buffet'. Fair enough, they have chefs that will cook you something fresh- if you're willing to queue for 15 minutes. What was even worse than the food was the service- I found it extremely rude how THREE times when I was eating my meal, a waitress took away my plate when I had obviously not finished and another two times I was asked if I was finished when it was clear that I wasn't! The restaurant also is very badly laid out with tables crammed tightly together to make sure they can fit as many people in as they can meaning that people are constantly bumping in to you and knocking their bags past your table. Would definitely not go again!