“I think they will have to extend. Wonderfully busy!”
Review of Trove

Trove
Reserve with OpenTable
Trove is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #286 of 2,261 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: this magnificant and aesthetically gorgous cafe bakery is on Stockport Road in the middle of Levenshulme directly opposite the antiques village.
Manchester
“I think they will have to extend. Wonderfully busy!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My first visit today after hearing great reviews locally and sharing some of their bread with a pal at dinner last week. I went in at lunchtime, the menu was exciting and quite different. I loved the surroundings and the nice industrial style crockery, in slate grey colours. The lighting and communal table is a good touch as well. If I had come in 10 minutes later I would not have got a table, a queue for tables started forming near the door, which made me feel happy for the owners who have obviously took a risk which is paying off! People seemed happy enough to just stand around sipping coffee, think Levenshulme needed a place like this.

As for my order. I had a flat white, which was on their menu and it was delivered with perfection. They actually know what a flat white should be. it wasn't a massive mug of latte. The coffee was really good too. I had the carrot cake, and I raved about it to my fella as soon as he came in. It was excellent and all very well priced. free Wi Fi as well.

Will be back very soon to try out the breakfast!

“Excellent”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had a Bacon and Brie sandwich on white bloomer bread that had some sort of apricot chutney layered underneath the brie. What a bacon sandwich! The food here is a lot better than POD a few hundred yards down the road and I do wish that there were more places like this in Levenshulme. The care and consideration that the staff at Trove put into their menu and their choice of breads is completely at odds with the majority of the dirge-themed take-aways that populate Stockport Road. I've also been and had the Vegetarian Breakfast which was excellent, but I don't understand why they don't offer a meat breakfast. This is the best cafe/restaurant in the area by a long way, it's also better than any similar kind of cafe in Chorlton and priced very reasonably. Great fresh food.

2 Thank 809Chris
Manchester, England
“The best pizzas we've ever eaten.”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We went to the pizza night on Sunday and had a fantastic time. At £15 for three courses (including stunning pizza) it's an absolute bargain. Throw in sublime music from Chloe Foy and Aidan Smith and it was the best night out we had in ages.

The food at Trove is really something special.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food and great coffee as well.”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Perfect food absolutely love the place, and what a lovely atmosphere I will be going back again and again,

“always great!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Trove does a great pizza night on Saturdays- it's BYO and food is always fresh and ready quickly. Staff are very friendly and sometimes there is some nice live music.
Levenshulme loves Trove!