All reviews peter street library bar concierge team spa facilities are japanese bar celebration weekend helpful doorman ordered toast nespresso machine in the room lovely drinks spinningfields area stunning hotel a city view room lovely spa well equipped gym guest relations wonderful weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Wonderful stay at this superbly located hotel - close to bars, restaurants and shops. Has been through an amazing refit. Lobby, bar, restaurant and Spa all fabulous. Breakfast was great and also had the bar bites in Peter St Kitchen which were really good too! Stayed here with 11 friends for my Birthday. Looked after very well by the team there. Rooms lovely too!! Highly recommended ❤️

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jojones99
JonnyWol, Guest Relations Manager at The Edwardian Manchester, A Radisson Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jojones99,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay, your support is greatly appreciated.

it pleases me greatly to read your lovely comments about your recent stay, i'm delighted we were able to look after everyone in your group for your friends birthday. The Hotel is indeed looking stunning after the extensive refurbishment, i'm pleased you enjoyed the work that has been but in over the last year.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Edwardian Manchester soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Lovely weekend. Cant fault anything. Had a special werkend and all staff very helfful. Location great. Quiet at night despite central location. Will definetly be visiting again soon! Thanks once again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear bobjonas2,

I'm delighted to read that you had such a wonderful stay with us recently, and the staff were at tentative.

That's fantastic that you will be returning to stay with us again, we look forward to welcoming you back to The Edwardian Manchester soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We do really Like this hotel be sure to communicate your likes and dislikes I’m not sure you get what you pay for in the spa overall it’s a good hotel but there is room for improvement the breakfast is really good but needs to be hotter and it’s a shame the toaster has gone !

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mmcks76,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay, it is greatly appreciated as we always strive to improve ourselves and your feedback is essential to this.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the SPA facilities, i have passed on your comments about breakfast to our F & B Manager.

We hope to welcome you back to The Edwardian Manchester in the near future.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I was expecting this hotel to be amazing. Rooms were ok, nothing fancy.

Went for breakfast this morning and they had awful streaky bacon. We ordered Toast and coffee which didn’t even arrive!

Wasn’t spectacular, we chose to stay here over The Midland too

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear tix83,

Apologies that we didn't live up to your expectations, we hold our selves to the highest standards and I'm truly sorry that we didn't deliver on your last visit. I gave passed on your feedback regarding the breakfast to the F & B Manager.

I hope your last visit hasn't tainted you view of Th Edwardian Manchester, as I would love you to return so we can restore your faith in the hotel.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I booked this hotel as I was going to see a gig at the Academy and I got rather a good deal for this hotel through Agoda.

Check in was very noisy and I struggled to hear the receptionist.

I had requested a twin room on a high floor and got a double on the 3rd floor. I tried to call reception but the phone just rang and rang so we wandered down and spoke to an absolute gem of a man called Barnaby who sat us down and explained that they do overbook and that we would be guaranteed a room but not a room type when booking through Agoda....however he offered to upgrade us to a city view room on the 12th floor but unfortunately they did not have any twins available.

We were happy with this (the double beds are huge so was ok).

The rooms are absolutely beautiful as is the hotel.

Breakfast was served in the library as the main room was very busy. Lovley, quiet area to enjoy probably the best breakfast I've had whilst staying in a hotel. The staff were wonderful, nothing was a problem.

Special thanks to doorman Mark who was really friendly and sorted us out a taxi quickly.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and will return when I next visit Manchester.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear misslinelljon,

I'm really happy to read your comments regarding your recent stay with us, I'm very pleased that i was able to find a suitable compromise to enhance your stay with us. Apologies again that we were unable to provide you a twin, but the Collection premium City View Rooms are truly lovely and have beautiful views overlooking the iconic Manchester Town.

The Hotel is looking fantastic after its recent extensive refurbishment through out the building. Mark is a real asset to this company and I'm pleased he was able to assist you and make your experience with us a good one, also thank you for your very sweet comments about myself, it is truly appreciated and you have my thanks.