6,418 results
All reviews opus bar steak and lobster the free trade hall afternoon tea wet room city view spa facilities lovely hotel mini bar walk in shower birthday treat hotel bar lovely room fantastic stay stayed here for one night concierge robes
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband booked this hotel for our 6th wedding anniversary as we stayed here when we got married. From the moment we walked in we were greeted by concierge and a special mention to Jimmy. Nothing was too much trouble and Jimmy made sure we were welcomed back. He’s a credit to the hotel. Thank you and I’m sure we will be back again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sali999
Amy M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear sali999,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted you were able to return after such a special occasion for this year's celebrations and that Jimmy was on hand to make your stay so enjoyable. He is a real credit!

We can't wait to welcome you both back for the next Anniversary!

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, well appointed room, friendly staff, amazing new restaurant Peter Street kitchen, loved the vibe and will stay here again. Great cocktails, breakfast waffles are amazing. Brunch was great, glad we booked in time.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sharonet62,

Thank you so much for your review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester.

Thank you also for your lovely comments, I am delighted to read that you had such a comfortable stay and that our Host's were able to assist making your stay so enjoyable.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to Peter Street Kitchen and was able to soak in the atmosphere!

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future,

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel, with an incredible history.
Thanks particularly to Stephen for such informative and excellent service.
The building itself is fascinating.
Both for the mixed architecture and the long and complex history. Wonderful restaurant.
Will definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear A1ex7,

Thank you for your wonderful comments of the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester.

Our building is indeed full of history and I am so pleased to hear that you love and find it as beautiful as we do!

I am pleased Stephen was able to look after you so well.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Wow! We booked to have afternoon tea with our close friends and family for our wedding reception in the Walters suite on 15th October 2018.

The staff were extremely attentive and accommodating and a big shout out to Elissa and Johanna. Whilst they didn’t work the actual event they were so helpful in the lead up to it in terms of preparing everything and making sure everything met our needs. I wish I could name all the staff who worked the event by name but I can’t actually remember their names. But everyone did an incredible job! They not only dealt with a diverse group of dietary requirements (including one last minute change on the day), they also seemlessly managed two different culture groups, as some of my family flew over from Italy and don’t speak English. Everyone said they had an amazing time!

The room was decorated beautifully which was a huge relief as due to time we weren’t able to provide our own.

The afternoon tea package is well worth it as you get so much food and it is all absolutely delicious!

The only slight issue we had was that there was quite a large wait between the first table getting there food and the other three tables. However this didn’t ruin our day and I’m sure it was for a good reason :)

If you are looking to book a private event at the raddison, myself and my new husband 100% recommend it.

We will definitely return! Thank you so much everyone at the Raddison for making our day that little bit more special.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank NatashaRaso

Dear NatashaRaso,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your special visit to us.

I am delighted to hear that we were able to make your Wedding Day so enjoyable, and what an honor it was to be a part of the celebrations.

I know I speak on behalf of the entire team when I say how pleased we were to look after your party.

We very much hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon, and once again Congratulations!

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Defo not 5 star
As you can see my title
Breakfast was a disaster no room to move cold
Quees massive and ages defo not worth wait

Rude staff floor manager takes drinks away form the waiter off the tray just as he is about to service them

Room tip: room only don't bother with breakfast
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Amy M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Good Afternoon stephen h,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review following your visit to the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester.

I am very pleased that we were able to speak directly regarding your experience and issues mentioned, and I appreciate your time.

I hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.