$69
  • Room Service
$103
$98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$116
$105
Trip.com
  • Room Service
$92
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

The Midland(Manchester)
$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

6,095 results
All reviewsopus barsteak and lobsterthe free trade hallafternoon teawet roomstar hotelcity viewspa facilitieslovely hotelmini barbirthday treathotel barlovely roomfantastic staytwin roomstayed here for one nightconcierge
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Spent a night there as part of our Anniversary celebrations,from the start made to feel welcome by the concierge and the check in desk.
Hotel Room very nice with all mod cons.
Spent a short time in the bar and staff very accomodating and service was excellent ,didnt have to wait at all.
Overall experience very good

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen J
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments following your recent stay with us.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

As a party of 3, we loved our weekend stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian. The breakfast staff were very attentive and talkative which settled us in nicely. Our evenings were managed by the concierge team, especially Paul who booked our reservations and made sure we knew directions and travel arrangements. Superb service and a really friendly and attentive staff team. My special thanks goes to Barbara who arranged the reservations for our party of 4, which due to illness was reduced to 3. It was my 50th Birthday celebration and I had the most wonderful time, thanks for the chocolate and strawberry birthday note in my room, what a treat, these little touches make all the difference and we will most certainly be back next year for my 51st birthday, thanks.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

I am delighted you enjoyed your birthday and look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stayed here during a work trip and I was impressed by the size, comfort and facilities in my room, the health and fitness suite, the attentive staff service and the quality of the breakfast. Definitely recommended.

Room Tip: Depends what view you want - the rooms overlooking the conference centre seemed nice and quiet
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank elleay

Thank you for your recommendation and compliments on our facilities.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

On arrival at the hotel we were certainly impressed by the reception/lobby area, and the very helpful concierge. Unfortunately the staff on reception rather let things down, there were three members of staff working on reception each serving customers, there was a small queue (3 sets of guests) but nothing unacceptable for 6pm on a Friday, however what was unacceptable was that once one of the receptionists had finished attending to some guests she then walked with them into the lobby and stood talking to them (and two other employees) for five minutes whilst the queue of guests waiting to check in began to grow.
The room itself was very nice, and we got it for around £80 so were very very pleased, that was until 4am when we were woken up by the sound of water running. I got out of bed ready to accuse my partner of not turning the tap off, however when I turned on the light there was water pouring (not dripping!) from the ceiling near the air conditioning unit, the floor was soaked. I called reception and two men came up immediately, they were most sympathetic and suggested turning off the air con would fix this which it did seem to, they did offer a change of room but at 4am I didn't fancy anything other than sleep, they did say we could leave our things in the current room and sleep elsewhere but the thought of walking back to the room in the morning in my PJs didn't appeal and nor did packing everything at 4am. So they gave us lots of towels to put on the floor, turned off the air con, and said to call immediately if we did want to change room or it started again.
On check out we were asked the typical 'how was your stay' so when I explained the situation I was very shocked to only get a response of 'oh sorry about that, anyway everything on your account is settled so have a good day'.

The hotel itself was very nice and deserves a higher rating than I am giving, I appreciate that 'these things happen' when it comes to things like a water leak, but the customer service on reception was appalling both on check in and check out. The night time staff (ie the men at 4am) were very sympathetic and helpful but were really let down by their colleagues.

Room Tip: we were on the 2nd floor and whilst we didn't have views of the city it was still a very nice room. The rooms and hotel itself are excellent, it is the service that is a real disappointment.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for this detailed review of your recent stay. I am sorry you were delayed at checkin. As you may expect from a hotel of our standing we prefer to fully complete a customer interaction before dealing with the next one. I would like to apologise for the faulty air conditioning unit and our apparent lack of interest. Please be assured that this is not our normal standard.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

If you are looking for a classy comfortable stay - you will NOT be disappointed. This place is everything you could want in a city hotel and more.

And what made it particularly fantastic - was the complete dedication and friendliness of the staff. Seriously, everybody was doing their job to the highest standard and so super friendly doing it!

None more so than Paul on Concierge, who was a prince in sorting out all our evening arrangements - pure class.

THanks everybody at Rad Ed Blu for making it a most memorable trip.

We LOVED MANCHESTER!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for this excellent review and your very kind comments on our service standards.