Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
Agoda.com
$96
$91
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Manchester Upper Brook Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$46
Travelodge
5,959 results
All reviewsopus barsteak and lobsterthe free trade hallafternoon teawet roomstar hotelcity viewspa facilitieslovely hotelmini barbirthday treathotel barfantastic staylovely roommember of staffstayed here for one nightconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed on Good Friday night for a romantic night away from the kids. The first room we were given clearly hadn't been used for a while; it had out-of-date magazines on the table and the drains in the bathroom smelt terrible. We were swiftly moved to a much better room, with no fuss at all. We had a comfortable night in a nice hard bed, and the full breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: Ask for a City view on the north side.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Please accept my apologies for the poor standard of your room, but I am pleased you enjoyed a comfortable stay.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Everything at the Radisson Blu Edwardian was perfect from start to finish, couldn't fault it in any way. The staff bent over backwards for us everywhere we went and the rooms were lovely. My partner who stays in a lot of 5* hotels across the UK on work trips said that the Radisson was infact the best hotel he has stayed at in the UK. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: We were in room 1018 on the 10th floor and had a lovely view over Manchester
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jammy_dodger86

Thank you for your recommendation and very kind comments.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

A great city centre hotel. We couldn't fault anything about our stay. The hotel itself is spotless and has a great feel to it. Impressive reception area and our room was exceptional. Lovely bed, the best nights sleep I have had in ages. The staff were very helpful. Breakfast was really good too. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, thank you for all of these great comments.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have stayed here a few times now and the team here know how to run a hotel. Professional, welcoming, attentive without being fussy.
This balance is difficult to achieve but in my view when a hotel manages it, then that hotel has become one above the rest. (there are not many who do achieve it). Keep doing what you do its very good, very good. Thank you.

Room Tip: I gave good for sleep quality, I like a softer bed, the bed are not hard - but I am a hard task master. Never had a bad room, seriously.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I was delighted to read this review and pleased that you have become a regular visitor.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed one night recently and found getting onto the right street a bit tricky. Once you have done it once or twice straightforward enough. Hotel staff came out to my car across the street, asked if they could help, took my bags and directed me to the car park- good start. Was checked in by a very professional member of staff and escorted to the room which was clean and nice appointed. Breakfast the next day was not great- eggs in particular were pretty poor. Breakfast aside, not a bad stop. One could do much worse.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with breakfast.