Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
The Midland(Manchester)
Pad Hotel(Manchester)
Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)
5,959 results
All reviewsopus barsteak and lobsterthe free trade hallafternoon teawet roomstar hotelcity viewspa facilitieslovely hotelmini barbirthday treathotel barfantastic staylovely roommember of staffstayed here for one nightconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Went to Manchester with my boyfriend for a two-day visit of the city ; we found this hotel two hours before setting off on lastminute.com as part of their 'secret hotel' deal. We were not disappointed with any aspect of our stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian as everything was absolutely faultless. From the clean, spacious room to the staff and the bar (Opus One), where I had one of the best cocktails ever (the Opus One), nothing could be faulted. The room are well stocked with toiletries, the decor is very modern throughout the hotel and the staff are polite and helpful without being intrusive. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on a higher floor to enjoy a beautiful view of the city
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank aloveaffairwithfood
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for this review, I am pleased to read you enjoyed our cocktails and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night but I wish it was more!

The location is fantastic 10 minute walk from the main shopping drag and there are restaurants right outside the hotel.

The rooms were beautifully decorated, modern and spotless!

Upon check-in we asked for a late check-out the following day, as our flight was at 8 pm and we had 30 hours of travel ahead of us. The employee that helped us (I wish I remember his name, as he was wonderful) gave us a 4 pm check-out without additional charge! This was much more then we expected.

Our room had free internet but when I tried to connect it would not work. We called the front desk and were told that this was a problem on the floor we were staying on and that they are in the process of fixing it. However, if we needed internet (which we did for work), they will send someone up right away to take me to another room and test the internet connection. If it was to my satisfaction, we could immediately change rooms. This was all done within 15 minutes. Once settled in the new room, we got a call from customer service to make sure everything was OK and see if we needed anything else! That is wonderful service.

This was an amazing hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone in Manchester on business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank VanCan2012

Thank you for your recommendation. I am pleased you had a comfortable stay prior to your long flight.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Went away for an overnight stay with my Girlfriend. Bed was HUGE, very clean room (even tidied up for us whilst we popped out in the evening, kind of creepy but shows the standard of service). Bathroom was an excellent wet room, however being very tall, the shower was slightly too small and un-adjustable. Staff were hugely welcoming, cannot fault the actual hotel in any way. Free apples too! Didn't get chance to experience the spa/gym facilities, however appeared to be of a very high standard.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ShakerDonk
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

We appreciate your feedback, thank you for your very kind comments. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Had a wonderful experience staying over to celebrate an anniversary with my partner, once we found the entrance (went all the way around the hotel before we noticed the door) we were well greeted by all staff members and made to feel very welcome from the word go.

When we stepped into the room and lovely dessert plate was waiting for us with a happy anniversary message in chocolate and a little chocolate brownie, a great little touch. The room in question was great, well presented and spacious, the only down side would be the wet room style shower, I am not a great fan of these as I always think the bathroom gets soaked with this style, what ever happen to the old step in showers?
The rest of the hotel i thought amazing, the main bar was a pleasant area to drink in (felt the prices could be a little more customer friendly thou) and made a relaxing night with champagne very enjoyable.
Would recommend to anyone and the next time I am in the area I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Late check out available
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank macca7955
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for your compliments on our product and service and for your recommendation. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We've stayed in a few different hotels in Manchester, The Lowry included, this one is most definitely my favourite and we have now returned over six times.
The rooms are very clean and modern, the hotel staff are all very friendly and accomodating and the bar and restaurant are perfect for relaxing in.
We are booked up already for our next visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gem8206

I am pleased to read that we are your favourite hotel and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.