Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$98
  • Room Service
$93
$78
  • Breakfast included
The Pendulum Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$72
$95
$92
Travelocity
5,965 results
All reviewsopus barsteak and lobsterthe free trade hallafternoon teawet roomstar hotelcity viewspa facilitieslovely hotelmini barbirthday treathotel barfantastic staylovely roommember of staffstayed here for one nightconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very friendly staff, got a very good deal on this hotel for a one night stay with friends. Nice room, good size, all mod cons, good service in bar downstairs, nice pool, sauna area, busy city hotel right where all the action is, walking distance to many restaurants bars etc. Courteous and efficient staff always rate highly on my wish list and this hotel certainly scores highly in this area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alison G
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for all of your kind comments, we appreciate this feedback.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We travelled to Manchester for one night to see Man United play. It was a very early flight so arrived at the hotel at 7am. The gentleman at reception was very pleasant and advised that our room was ready which was brilliant. The room was lovely, on the 11th floor, with great views of the city. We had a lovely dinner in the restaurant after the match. The hotel was very busy which added a bit of buzz. The bar is lovely and the staff were really nice.

The only bother I have was that as a Coeliac they didn't really cater for me. At breakfast I asked if the sausages would be gluten free, they really didn't know what I was talking about and the chef came out and said 'I wouldn't chance them'. Thankfully I brought my own bread with me although I would have expected the hotel to have some in stock.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and would like to confirm that we do now provide gluten free sausages.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have stayed in lots of Manchester city centre hotels but this is the best ,the rooms are beautiful and clean with very good beds and pillows,on entering the hotel it even smells good and looks inviting . Lovely red shiny apples in the lift lobbies and great toiletries in the bathroom ,it is my Manchester hotel of choice

Room Tip: Look out over the clock tower for a great view of city
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Victoria S
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and that we are your first choice hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Arrived at Radisson after travelling all the way from Scotland after booking a luxury double room for our Valentines/anniversary with friends. When we got to our rooms, we were given two single beds. On complaining to reception, we were advised hotel was very busy and all double rooms were taken. Despite advising reception that I have paid for a double they had said unfortunately we arrived at 6pm and all rooms had been allocated to guests and therefore were unable to do anything with my complaint. We were also refused a refund to go stay elsewhere. After becoming so upset, we were offered a bottle of champagne, which we had to refuse as we are Muslim and do not drink so not only was I let down by my room but also offended. When checking out the next day, staff then advised we would have to wait to have our bottle of champagne authorised by a manager and at this point, I left, in tears as staff had no respect or even showed any concern regarding my complaint. On speaking to other guests staying the same night, they had the same issues as us. Never again.

• Stayed: February 2013

I am sorry you felt your weekend was ruined but would like to clarify that room types booked via 3rd parties are on request only. Or own website offers guaranteed room types along with the best available rates. The bottle of champagne was intended as a small gesture of goodwill.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

central location with taxi waiting outside the door (blackcab)

Hotel room is clean, modern, high spec - wireless internet free as concession for business room

Gym reasonable size with trainer and 10 x 10 ish swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna, all facilities felt clean and under-used

check in and express checkout are fast, room service on time

All you need for biz travel - maybe I am easily pleased. Will stay next time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for this review, we look forward to seeing you again soon.