Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
$115
$114
$104
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Pool
$103
$96
5,961 results
All reviewsopus barsteak and lobsterthe free trade hallafternoon teawet roomstar hotelcity viewspa facilitieslovely hotelmini barbirthday treathotel barfantastic staylovely roommember of staffstayed here for one nightconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Great centrally located hotel, with very helpful staff. Ideal for a base for shopping

Unfortunately the rooms although clean and well presented felt a little tired and dated compared to other similarly priced hotels.

In addition the price for parking & breakfast were also a little steep

• Stayed: October 2012
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments on our location and staff members. I was disappointed to read your remarks about our bedrooms particularly as we have invested heavily in maintaining and updating our product. I am sorry that it is not to your taste.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My friend and I stayed here a few days ago for a one night stay in a twin deluxe room. The rooms were modern, of good quality, spacious and very clean. They also have a great overall feel, something I think is important in a five star hotel. The rooms are much better than they appear on pictures.. I don't think the pictures on the website or on here really do them justice, maybe due to the dark tones used in the decoration.

If I was going to be there longer I think I would have paid extra to have a room with a city view. The girl on reception was welcoming and helpful, being able to give me an early check in after requesting one the day before.

The beds were extrememly comfortable although I did find the pillow too high. The room was a little stuffy from not being able to open the window, however this is the same with the majority of hotels. We were woken up at 4.30 am by something happening near the main entrance of the hotel (antics of a Friday night in a city centre lets say). Although this was absolutely nothing to do with the hotel itself I would perhaps advise to get a room on the other side, or much higher up if you are affected by noise.

The hotel has a fabulous scent throughout!!! Our floor in particular (the 3rd) smelt new, fresh and inviting.

We didn't eat in either of the restaurants but we did have a few drinks in the bar. The staff behind the bar were very friendly and provided great service (and drinks!).

I would definately recommend staying here. I am planning my next trip here to celebrate my boyfriends birthday. I will book a room with a city view so I can then compare the difference.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for this excellent review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to wlecoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stay in a lot of Radissons and the others in their chain but this one stood out.

Gorgeous accommodation, a bed I could have slept forever in, whole room tastefully and professionally decorated and bathroom modern and brilliant.

Only had breakfast there so can't comment on normal dining but breakfast was everything it should be and good quality too.

And, last but definitely not least is the staff, all of whom helpful, polite and courteous, really couldn't do enough for you. Just how it should be.

Will definitely stay here next time I'm in Manchester as location is great for the centre.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Its always a bit unfair to review a hotel on the basis of a one night stay but here we go. Nice room, clean comfortable, probably the best nights sleep in a hotel for some time.
Not sure about the wet room as the area with the toilet in also gets wet which isn't ideal. Never had lunch or dinner but the breakfast was fine. Not sure why you have to order beans from the a la carte menu?. The staff worked really hard and we couldn't fault the service. Ordered a newspaper that never showed up, (my wife reckons thats a good test) but apart from that as It says above-no complaints and we would stop there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cumbriancouple

I am pleased you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us, thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologise that your newspaper was not delivered, please be assured this is not our normal standard.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Myself and my husband take regular trips to cities to watch bands and concerts and always treat ourselves to a nice hotel so that it make the trip feel more like a holiday and we were very happy with our experience at the Radisson Edwardian in Manchester. The room was comfortable and clean and had a lovely wet room with nice products.

We found the area quiet and private and very comfortable..

We had a cooked breakfast and tea brought to our room in the morning and it was superb. We often stay in the Mal maison which is in the same price bracket and found this one had just those extra touches that made our stay more enjoyable, we will definitely use this hotel again. :)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

I am pleased you enjoyed your recent visit. Thank you for this feedback, we hope to see you again soon.