“friendly, delicious and independent”
Review of Love 2 eat - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Love 2 eat
Cuisines: British
Description: The is supposed to be a small but trendy cafe where you can enjoy a nice informal lunch. I went along with my wife today and very poor. I order the Yorkshire pudding, sorry none left, I then ordered the chicken sandwich, sorry no chicken waiting for delivery, ok I said I have the beef instead, sorry its on its way with the chicken! I may have had some sympathy if it had been a busy service and we had arrived late in the afternoon, but this was 12:20pm and not another customer in? We ahd already ordered coffee and drunk it so we offered to pay for these and leave. The only consolation was they said the coffee was on the house.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

One of the West Didsbury's independents, Love2Eat offer good food and friendly environment.
They have a good selection of food and cafe itself is tiny but very cute and clean.
We did order food to take away for a family meal previously - it was good and on time. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Just had a gorgeous meal at Love 2 Eat's Monday night Supper Club. Amazing value - a tenner for a main course, dessert and a glass of wine. Summer chicken casserole was yummy and nicest sticky toffee pudding I think I've ever had. Always love coming here. Can't wait to start Monday night book club again, the perfect excuse to come every month!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I went here with a group of friends and we were all really impressed by e quality of the menu and the freshness of the food. The unlimited wine top-ups helped too! The price was excellent at £25 each.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Try the pie! Refined food for a great price. We went on 'pie night' and both my friend and I ate wild mushroom and celeriac pie with green beans. I had dauphinoise potatoes, she had wedges. Pie crust thin and crispy, lovely flavours. With a bottle of white between us, came to £25 in total. Very friendly and efficient service. Cutesy setting, nice world music. Set in the heart of West Didsbury.