“Great play for kids of all ages”
Review of Play Factore

Play Factore
Ranked #16 of 53 Fun & Games in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Play Factore is the UK's leading indoor family entertainment arena. The state of the art arena houses the largest play frame in Europe along with a host of other unique attractions that are second to none. Based in Manchester next to the Intu Trafford Centre and underneath the Chill Factore, Play Factore provides a complete day out for families shopping in the area and children eager for entertainment.
manchester
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great play for kids of all ages”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Great place for children from age 1-16.
I took 3 children ages 1,12 & 15 and they all loved it. The food wasn't too expensive and your not allowed to take in your own food except food for babies.
The only negative thing is the cost for the older children, it costs just over £10 per child and then you have to pay a further £3.95 for one go on the zip wire per child which i think is a bit steep.

Overall its's a great place for children of all ages to play and the 2 1/2 hour limit is enough.

Will be returning again soon.

Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolutely disgusting”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This place is a complete and utter rip off ,the staff are dreadful and treated us terribly ,I would never go again and would recommend the people don't bother wasting their hard earned cash .we had to wait for an hour to get in then half the things inside were not in use .Food wasn't the best and way over priced .

5 Thank Buddyb09
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Safety needs reviewing”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I was there today with my 2 children, aged 8 and 11, for their cousins birthday party. Both children suffered friction burns on the big slide. My daughter was wearing shiny leggings that were ripped and suffered a burn in her thigh. My son felt he was traveling too fast and used his hands to slow himself down, resulting in blisters on the tips of his fingers.

The first aider was pleasant but I had to request accident forms to complete. I would ask the playfactore to review the safety of the slide, the use of sacks or similar to reduce friction issues and safety advise on clothing/use of slide to be given to parents on entry.

10 Thank lisa g
Manchester, UK
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Had a fantastic time!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my husband and son who has just turned 2. We had the deal where one parent got in free with a child. So only had to pay for one adult. But with the facilities inside I wouldn't have minded paying for the 2nd adult.

We decided to get a locker for £5 deposit so that both my husband and I could fully interact with our son. On entering they did say that the only thing he couldn't go on was the big red slide. Which didn't bother me at all. If he wanted to he could go in the huge play area, but we found the toddler area fantastic!!

He loved it, there was so much for him to do, a few slides, bikes, sensory room. (No ball pool) but again he had that much of a fun time it wasn't missed. He even went on the go karts with his dad an he loved it.

Yes it is quite a bit pricier than other play areas, but you get what you pay for. We had a great time and will definitely be back!!

PlayFactore, Manager at Play Factore, responded to this review, February 20, 2015
Everyone at Play Factore are thrilled you had such a good time when you visited and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for all your fabulous comments and feedback. Kind Regards, Play Factore.
Rossendale
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Really, don't bother!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We paid a visit this morning with 2 teenagers and were stunned at the entry fee which we were told automatically charged £3.95 per adult, regardless of whether you were intending on using any of the equipment. When I challenged the rationale behind this policy, particularly as I am registered disabled (and able to provide evidence) all I was offered was a script recited reply stating that unless I was pregnant there were no exceptions!!
The play area was insanely loud, food and drink pricy and extras such as the zip wire costing more on top of the already hefty admission.
I wont be coming again, and will urge others to go anywhere else instead!!!

Visited December 2013