“Play fun”

Play Factore
Ranked #17 of 53 Fun & Games in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Play Factore is the UK's leading indoor family entertainment arena. The state of the art arena houses the largest play frame in Europe along with a host of other unique attractions that are second to none. Based in Manchester next to the Intu Trafford Centre and underneath the Chill Factore, Play Factore provides a complete day out for families shopping in the area and children eager for entertainment.
West Bromwich, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Play fun”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

An interesting place we came across up north. Our little girls are 2 and 2 mths so didn't knw how much it would be beneficial for them but we were pleased to enjoy a few hours here. There's not much for under 6 months old so our youngest stayed in our arms or the pushchair. However my two year old enjoyed the sensory room and the under 5 area.
More to do for the older children with karting and a huge slide.
The cafe food was reasonable but a bit expensive for children's foods.
Would recommend for over 5's and party groups.

Visited November 2013

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Few Hours”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We visited during half term and originally came on the Tuesday but the place was packed and so we decided to try another day and arrive earlier.
We visited on the Friday and got there just after opening time and got in with no problem.
The girls age 12 and 7 love it here and have been several times before and always had a brilliant time.
My youngest has autism and can often find these places quite daunting but as we have visited here a number of times over the last year she has got to know the faces of the staff and the different routes in and out of the frame.
Lovely place which is clean and today with super awesome staff.

2 Thank InkedMadame
PlayFactore, Manager at Play Factore, responded to this review, February 20, 2015
Everyone at Play Factore are thrilled you had such a good time when you visited and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for all your fabulous comments and feedback. Kind Regards, Play Factore.
Manchester, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ideal for kids parties”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Held twins party in October, we invited 22 kids and they all enjoyed it.
Food at party - slow to come out, but kids enjoyed it (even catered for a gluten intolerant guest)
Drinks at party - on arrival we requested jugs of juice for the kids, the cafe area didnt provide these and suggested I purchased 22 fruit shoots! I requested juice from party host which was provided but at additional costs to the £14.95 a child. As its unfair to ask children to wait over an hour for a drink when they are running around I feel this should be in with party packages!
Staff assigned to my party were attentive and friendly, but was clearly being stretched but she took in her stride.
Would recommend for party - and perhaps due to cost a special treat as adults have to pay to enter also.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank whiteley72
Bolton, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Very fun”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

excellent day out with family and friends had an amazing time a good physical work out slides were very fun and highly recommended to take younger children various activities including lazer tag go karts and also dance

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Hafsa D
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place with fun for EVERYONE!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Absolutely loved the Play Factore! Took my 2 yr old nephew who is a bit of a dare devil. Play Factore is truly a breath of fresh air, most indoor play centre's I've been to are so dated and dingey, offering terrible food and drinks with equipment you feel you could have built yourself on a rainy Sunday afternoon this is truly another level of entertainment. At Play Factore adults can go on all the equipment which is amazing, so used to going to tiny indoor play centre's and getting told off for going on the slides and equipment. The place is vast with superior facilities to any other play centre I have been to before. There is laser tag, go karts, zip wire, the biggest play frame and slide I have ever seen including a mini football pitch , toddler area with interactive floor (which my nephew adored) and this list goes on.

In terms of price it seems fine to me I played on the equipment as well so don't see why I shouldn't pay entry. I would do anything to put a smile on my nephew face so and it definitely did that with some laughter as an added bonus.

The food is amazing and the pizza could actually become addictive! Forget the blue ribbon biscuits and cartons of juice you usually get, this is restaurant standard food and delicious (I'm a bit of a foody).

If you want a play centre at the top end of it's market with an edge. Play Factore is the place to be.

Visited October 2013