“Gr8 for a tourist or a local like me”

Manchester Sightseeing Bus Tours
Ranked #10 of 33 Tours in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a 2 hour entertaining and informative 18 mile tour, on an iconic, red, open-top or double-decker bus. We visit all the main sights in Manchester city centre as well as the surrounding districts.A professionally qualified, experienced local guide – provided by Manchester Guided Tours – provides full commentary in English on all our tours in and around Manchester.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

been meaning to do this for so long we final got a round to it in the summer was gr8 to lean new facts about the city i live in and see buildings i did not know were there

There are newer reviews for Manchester Sightseeing Bus Tours

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The tour bus was just around the corner from our hotel and we got on at 10.30. The female guide was very informative and didn't have to read from notes. I don't know how she remembered such a wealth of knowledge. She was witty and made the experience a joy. Our driver seemed to manage to get the double decker bus into streets you woudn't have thought possible. We saw all the major sites and were on the bus for nearly 2 hours. It cost £12 each but was worth every penny. I would advise anyone to go.

2  Thank CannockCountess
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have to admit that I did not have high hopes for this tour. I wasn't sure that there was much to see in Manchester and had been underwhelmed by similar tours in other UK cities.

I could not have been more wrong. This is a fantastic tour with the information presented in a lively and witty style. Who knew so much had happened in the City? The guide was simply fantastic and really brought everything to life.

My guests were 'wowed' and I was l wishing that all other city tours could be this good...

4  Thank Peter H
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We took a tour on the red bus in Manchester on Saturday afternoon. Open top bus if weather is good, closed one if it is raining.
The two hour tour took us all over Manchester, we never believed there was so much history and things to do/see.
The tour guide was VERY good, had lots of information about everything. She could write a book about the city I think.
We can HIGHLY recommend this tour, also excellent value for money.

3  Thank flyingdutchman_10
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We are from Australia and enjoyed an excellent tour yesterday. Suzanne is a first-rate guide - informative and amusing - and her talk is delivered in her warm Mancunian accent. Thanks again Suzanne ....