“Great food and excellent service”
Review of Hotspot Ess Paradies - CLOSED

Hotspot Ess Paradies
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great food and excellent service”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I took a group of children who study German on a trip to Essparadies. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The food was great and the staff were excellent and made the children feel very welcome and encouraged them to practice their German skills. My colleague who had never been to Essparadies before was also extremely impressed by how lovely Ramin and Maryam were. Hopefully I will be taking another trip again soon!

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Nicola W

“Amazing, welcoming place”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times in the last few months and never been disappointed! Really friendly welcoming staff, it's one of the only places in the area where you don't feel rushed for your table!

Great hearty food and great German beer to match! Really great value for money too!

Looking forward to another visit soon!

4 Thank Colin L
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Prefect food lovely food”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is a great place amazing food and lovely staff, I travel from Yorkshire to eat here and it's well worth it. The food, beer and staff are brilliant and such a relaxing atmosphere.This place deserves to busy every hour of every day.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Raggie36
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Would highly recommend going here the food is great and the owners are lovely and very friendly. Great value for money will definitely go back.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Jordy1536
“Second visit - just as good!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

For Valentine's Day we decided to take another trip to Chorlton to visit Hotspot after really enjoying our first time a few months back and we weren't disappointed!

Decided to push the boat out and go for starters as well as mains. I had the breaded feta, which was absolutely sensational (just thinking about it now is making me hungry) and my boyfriend had mini frankfurters which he enjoyed.

For the main, I went for a pork stew type dish (I can't remember which one) with amazingly tender meat and lots of chips whereas it was the Schnitzel for my boyfriend.
All of this was washed down with some lovely German beers.

Despite being stuffed we decided to go for a dessert and we had the fantastic Fantakuchen. Wow, what a dessert. It was soft and delicious with a lovely cream and some cinnamon on top. I can't wait to go back and have it again.

Overall, a great value for money experience. German food is often underappreciated and I recommend anyone who's never tried it, or thinks its all dull and stodgy, to go to Hotspot and sample their menu.

Prost!