“Great Atmosphere”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Darlington, County Durham
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Came to eat here on the recommendation of a friend, what a find, the atmosphere was great, the food was fantastic and there was plenty of it, we would come here again and recommend it to other people

• Visited March 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Little Gem.”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

This was the first time for me and husband at the Orange Tree...and it wont be the last...concidering its only a short distance away, we dont know why we have never been before...the food did not dissapoint it was fab...everything we had was lovely,even the glass of Sangria was good...cant wait to go back!!x

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Just Gorgeous...”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was my first visit to the Orange Tree but definitely won’t be my last.

The Atmosphere is fantastic with the real feel of a traditional Portuguese/Spanish tapas restaurant.

The Food is out of this world. Everything is truly home made from scratch, along with a few secret family recipes on the menu I was just spoiled for choice.

The Staff, Nothing was too much trouble for the amazing team, incredibly helpful, very friendly, very professional, very gorgeous.

I really don’t have a bad word to say about the Orange Tree, Everything was above and beyond my expectations.

I can’t wait to return to this truly hidden gem.

• Visited February 2014
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic..... Great homemade food!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

By far the best ever tapas I have visited..... All the food is home made and some family secret recipes!!! A fantastic atmosphere and servis and house red is delightful... I will definitely visit every time I'm visiting from Yorkshire!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank KimmyLou2
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gem of a find ! ”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

1st visit to the orange tree , our party of 5 were delighted with the relaxed friendly staff and the food was more than excellent, with plenty of choice and good value .
Can't wait to go back , will give the early bird and lunch time a try too