“Disappointed”

Missoula Deansgate
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Having pre booked a table for 8 having arrived for birthday weekend with girlfriends they had no knowledge of the booking but that was not a problem with the table as there were only 4 other people in the place and this was a Friday evening, any way no draught lager why we asked it's been off for days so why was it not sorted before the weekend? Ordered the food they came back sorry not enough steak why? We don't really do food so why do you have a comprehensive menu then!!!!!!! The duty Manager came to see us said that he was sorry for the problems and he said the pumps are on and working strange is this a ploy for people to spend more money on bottles? He also gave us a bottle of bubbles so that was nice the place soon filled up defo a young bumping place not for a mixed age group

1  Thank tinkerbell3

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I've been in here a few times after visiting the Comedy Store. Great atmosphere and the people have always seemed reallly friendly. Can get very busy of a weekend so you could be waiting in a queue or at the bar, get in early if you can.

1  Thank Gavin K
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I went to missoula on deansgate locks last thursday, i arrived at about 9 oclock, i originally got enticed by the 2-4-1 cocktails poster (who doesn't like cheaper cocktails) i was out with a friend so it made sense to me! The bar wasnt exactly busy but that suited me more, it meant that i would be served quicker, the cocktails were really nice. I got greeted at the front door by one of the barmen, the building was tidy and nicely laid out. I would definitely recommend this bar to a friend. I noticed a large range of different spirits and bottles they had on sale, especially the beer, the bar tenders on duty also had very good knowledge of the different types of beers they sold. I will definitely be returning.

1  Thank mightaswell965
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Pretty terrible service, especially the girl who I believe to be the manager. We where told that they were out of chicken, fish & dough for pizza... I told her to cancel our order as that was primarily chicken pizza.. She shrugged it off as though she was happy.. Check your middle management if you want customers to be satisfied! Oh, and make money.

1  Thank Pocklingtonian
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We arrived at bar just after Man City game so were dressed smart casual. had a number of drinks and a meal after about 2 hours we were told they needed the table for 8 o'clock I think it was the bar manager which we were ok about it and the other couple were who was sharing it with us. Then at about 7.40 another guy who worked there came over and said we are going to need this table, which I replied we have already been told 8.00 with that he came back and said you need to move now. I think the least they could have done is move us to another table not be so rude......