“A great little secret”
Review of Per Tutti - CLOSED

Per Tutti
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cibo (pronounced Chee-bo) Is The New Italian Out Of The Don Giovanni Stable, Bringing Super-fresh Fish And Fare To The Site Of Dg X Per Tutti. Following A Full Refurb To Both Restaurant And Kitchen, Cibo (an Informal Italian Word Meaning ‘food’) Brings Luxe Looks And A Cool Café Style To The City Centre, With A Menu Focusing On Fabulous Flavours, Simple Cooking And The Freshest Local, And Italian Produce On Offer
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I ate here a number of times while I was staying over the road at the Hilton. The restaurant is great. Affordable, delicious food. Fresh salads, good breakfast. Nice wine list. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful recommending things to do in Manchester at night and during the day.

I highly recommend this place for breakfast, lunch or dinner if you are in the Deansgate area. Exactly what I was looking for as a little local gem in central Manchester.

Keep up the good work.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Had the two for £10 menu, between 5/7pm. What a lovely surprise, the food was a good sized portion, full of flavour, and quality, really good.
The staff were very pleasant, and the atmosphere was relaxing. Cheeky find this.....

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Mixed reviews of the food from our party. I have the turf and surf pasta dish and was really disappointed it didn't have any flavour but others enjoyed their dishes. Unfortunately there was a large party dining at the same time, 7:30pm on a Saturday night, which included about 5 small children which really spoilt the experience for us. Our waitress did apologise for the noise and I know there isn't a lot they could have done about it but it made us rush our meal to get out!

1  Thank Aimeek275
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Came here a while ago with my partner, it was a real gem! I used my Tastecard which made it fantastic value for money.

Great atmosphere and lovely food, will be returning soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We visited the restaurant having found it purely by chance through tastecard. Superb location, lovely interior, excellent customer service, huge portions, great food and an excellent menu choice at a realistic price. What more do you want/need? :-) We will definitely be returning again and again. Well done :-)