“Excellent”
Review of Per Tutti - CLOSED

Per Tutti
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Long-standing Italian favourite Don Giovanni takes over at Per Tutti until the end of January 2018 with a special winter pop up. Bringing a new menu in for the Winter season, expect a selection of a la carte favourites from their Oxford Street site alongside wood-fired Neapolitan pizzas and weekly chef's specials Christmas menus are also available with an early bird discount on offer for those looking to book in parties before November.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Full of ambience and already extremely popular, Per Tutti is conveniently located broadly opposite the Hilton on Deansgate. Prices are reasonable. In fact with our "twofer" offer we only paid £40+ for five of use including starters and steaks. A wide and varied menu which readily caters for carnivores, veggies and vegans. Traditional Italian along with more contemporary offerings - something for everyone really. In the evening you will undoubtedly need to book.

Service was top flight. Somehow our server picked up that one of our party was celebrating a birthday and a complimentary desert complete with candle arrived without further ado. Didn't try the draught prosecco - we were seduced by the draught Moretti beer instead! Maybe next time.

Would I eat here again? Try and stop me!!!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went to Per Tutti as we have been meaning to try it and I had a voucher for 50% off the food.
Chris, the owner, is a really nice guy who works hard and wants his restaurant to succeed. I hope it does, but it will have to do better. There were lots of small things, which all add up.
I had rice balls to start - the arancini were good, but the tomato sauce was harsh and metallic, a typical case of far too much tomato puree. My husband had a crab and avocado cocktail. The crab was lovely, but there was no avocado and it was expensive for the very small portion.
We waited about half an hour for the main courses, way too long. When they came, the fish kebabs were overcooked and cold. We told Chris about this, and to his credit not only did he replace the dish (the new ones were lovely) but he took them off the bill completely. He couldn't have done more, but we felt that he was let down by his kitchen. There were nowhere near enough staff on. It was very busy, but the staff and kitchen (which is visible from the restaurant) lacked any sense of hustle and urgency. The two really successful restaurants near here, Dimitri's and Don Marco, always have loads of staff on and I feel that this is a lesson lots of restaurateurs fail to learn - for the cost of the staff wages you could lose much more income from people who don't come back or don't wait in the first place.
The Prosecco bar is a great idea BUT TOO EXPENSIVE!!! What is the point of draught Prosecco if a small glass is the same price as a glass everywhere else? You need to be that bit cheaper then people will come. I hope Per Tutti ups its game, as I do feel that Chris deserves to do well, but he needs to train his staff better and polish up a few things.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Very nice experience,good atmosphere.great food with lots of choice,reasonable prices,and friendly staff.would certainly return.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Went here on monday night with my husband as we had a 50% voucher off food. we eat out a lot in manchester but had never heard of this place, so by giving the discount voucher it encouraged me to go and try it. Large varied menu, we had calamari and a meat platter to start with, both very nice although the platter was a little on the small side, maybe could have served some different italian breads with it . For mains I had butternut squash ravioli which was delicious, one of the best pastas I've had in this country . My husband had chicken on a choritzo and bean stew which again was very good. The staff are excellent they even moved us to a bigger table when my son joined us unexpectedly after we had ordered. All in all will definitely be back and have already recommended this place to several friends. Good interesting menu, well cooked,good vibe and great staff. What's not to like.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had a starter and a main, the main was amazing and full of flavor, the starter a little over done with very little taste.

The time waited between both courses was very long as no one else was in the restaurant at the time.

The heat was uncomfortable and there was no attempt to put the air con on despite a table of guests clearly struggling with the heat.

The staff were friendly enough but overall the evening was average.

The menu was very limited.