“An understated oasis of calm and tranquillity surrounded by fast paced life which you soon forget about”

Per Tutti Cafe Bar & Grill
Ranked #54 of 2,246 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Per Tutti (Italian meaning "for all") is a truly independent family owned and run restaurant launched August 2013 based on the vision to offer for all cuisine to everyone in Manchester. Per Tutti Cafe, Bar & Grill offers fresh, tasty affordable dishes to suit your needs. A snack, a takeaway meal or a relaxed dinner it is available for all from 8.00Am Monday to Saturday.Per Tutti Cafe, bar & Grill is delighted to be a City Centre 1st offering Prosecco on draught and Aperitivo time. Aperitivo time is every day from 5pm - 7pm where we serve delicious, refreshing early evening aperitifs and complimentary snacks. Cafe menu serving sandwiches, Panini, pizzas, salads and snacks available till 5pm. Everything is available takeaway. Set over 2 floors Per Tutti Cafe, Bar and Grill is the perfect venue for anyone looking for a large party venue or private event.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed May 8, 2013

It is not very often that you come across a restaurant which has such a profound impact on your every day life. As someone quite well versed in dining out, it comes as no surprise that one tends to think of themselves as quite the discerning gentleman when it comes to picking from a menu and scrutinising every morsel to pass your lips. In fact I quite enjoy pointing out where the vegetables were overcooked or the accompanying sauce which suffers from a bitter after-taste due to chef being frivolous with his twist of the pepper.

Having passed Pertutti on many occasions, I had always written it off. From the outside it looks perfectly quaint, with understated opulence in its design. However, the lack of bodies inside matched with an equally lack of smokers to the fore, basking in plumes and talking about how busy and important their lives are gave the impression that this can't surely be one of 'the places' to be. This was until I dined here.

The service is second to none. A warm greeting (and I have now been back on several occasions, for several different events) always awaits you, truly service with a smile. Whilst perusing the menu you are not forced into feeling you have to rush your decision, quite the opposite in fact. If you wish to sit there, sipping your wine and peering at the open kitchen whilst watching the chefs act out a melodic and fascinating display then this is perfectly fine. I implore you to remember this when visiting and try not to be drawn in by their mystique!

I digress. You want to know about the food. THIS is the reason it is impossible to decide so quickly. The menu is not vast, but you can be assured that, whatever you order, it will be superbly fresh and leave you wanting for more. Their tapas selection is a wonderful addition which acts as both light snacks or a meal in itself. Reasonably charged is a complete understatement. A massive selection of no less than 8 plates for a mere £15 and you will instantly wonder why other tapas providers in the area have been overcharging you for years. From salt cod, which for those northerners amongst us can only be considered the best fish finger you'll ever have in your life, to the risotto and mozzarella balls (which have become a fond favourite amongst my circle of friends) not only is this affordable, it's uniquely traditional!

The mains provide for a superb selection of meats, pastas and fish. Nothing strikes up my taste buds like reading their specials board which frequently consists of lobster mixed with freshly made pastas. I am no critic, I couldn't possibly recreate the eloquence which those boards consist of to make you truly wish to sample everything available to you. Again, reasonable priced anywhere from the £10.00 mark to around £15.00.

I am not a desert person at all, they do very little for me in terms of enjoyment or weight however about a month ago my group had the joys of trying their chocolate fondant with salt caramel. It was SO good that following dining at a well known restaurant on Kings Street, we ventured to Pertutti just for desert!

In all you may have gathered I have a somewhat slight fondness for this restaurant. My friends and I have found ourselves being very selective in who we tell about it because it's like a hidden gem we want to keep to ourselves. Whether drinks after work with a few plates of tapas are needed or a romantic sanctuary by night in which to allow your potential loved one to feel pampered, Pertutti is not just a restaurant, it is a destination in its own right.

Highly recommended, but please don't tell your friends!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank andersonAJ

Wirral, England
“Wonderful food in the historic centre of Manchester”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

After visiting the MOSI museum we needed lunch. The Oxnoble looked good from the outside but was empty n smelled of disinfectant. We chose Pertutti on Liverpool Rd just over the road form MOSI.
Rosie our waitress was friendly but unobtrusive. We had 4 x antipasto for £7.50 as our shared starter. Good choice. The main courses of poached pear n dolceletta salad and calzone were excellent. All prepared fresh and served well. The house Sicilian wine is really good and meant the lunch bill was not massive.
Next time we are in Manchester we'll return.

2 Thank uptown_girl53
Sale, England, United Kingdom
“OMG My palet was satisfied”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The staff are extra nice and the food was gorgeous, really nice atmosphere and there wasn't a table empty, really great place. Don,t know why we haven't tried it before, really would recommend and we will be returning very soon. Great night :)

Hartlebury, United Kingdom
“Great attention to detail - made to feel special”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely great dining experience. Very attentive staff, right through from arriving early doors to leaving when it was really busy.

A friend and I shared an antipasti starter which was amazing, followed by a beautiful rib eye steak and equally appealing sea bass

Service and food was second to none and I would hesitate to recommend this place. What a find! Well done guys, great service

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We ate here very recently and were very impressed. We dined as a family with our 6 month old baby and as soon as we arrived we felt welcome and at ease. The staff were friendly and very helpful especially Chris. They heated our babies food , provided a high chair and changing facilities , it really was very family friendly.
The food was simple yet very tasty. We had a mixed anti-pasti which was delicious. I had the italian burger and my partner had the mussels. The mains were both very good , the mussels were maybe a little over salted but that didn't detract from a very good dish.
All in all , the place is lovely , good price and we will definitely eat here again.

• Visited March 2013