“Christmas Lunch @ 47 KSW”

47 King Street West Restaurant, Bar & Tea Rooms
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I organised our department Christmas lunch at 47 King Street West and I was so pleased I did. One of the main reasons I chose 47 KSW for our Christmas lunch was down to the excellent menu choices on their Christmas menu at a very reasonable price. This is the first time I have dined there and the service, atmosphere and most importantly the food were all excellent I could not fault any of it. The staff were attentive, all our courses arrived at the same time and were of a very high standard which is something that can't always be said for restaurants during the busy Christmas period. I would highly recommend 47 KSW and I will most definitely be heading back there in the furture, in fact I can't wait until I go there again!!!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were a group of 9 work colleagues who did not know the Manchester area but who wanted to find a good quality restaurant for our Christmas meal.

The food and service were both excellent. The booking arrangments went well and everyone in the party said they had enjoyed the meal. We do not come to Manchester very often so I am not sure if we will come again but it would be near the top of the list of potential venues if we did.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Went for Christmas meal with friends which had been pre-ordered. Very busy as expected but some of the food portions were very small - venison main meals and salmon starters. Meals were inconsistently plated. No choice of cheese so ended up with one that I didn't like. Tables very close together and singer ok but so loud! We asked to speak to the manager. He dismissed our complaints saying no one else had complained. His waiting staff who were nice contradicted him. His attitude was unacceptable.It seemed to be somewhere that was very efficient and happy to take your money for not a cheap meal, but once you were in they were not bothered. We shall not be returning.

2  Thank Maureen S
Reviewed December 29, 2012

After numerous days of looking for the right place to have our Christmas meal, me and my friends decided to go back to 47 KSW. Their Christmas menu seemed to be the best one in Manchester for a very affordable price. We weren’t disappointed. All staff were very friendly and attentive while the food was of high quality. Also we were pleasantly surprised at how well organized this place was even throughout the busiest month of the year. The management did their best to meet our needs and requirements. I didn’t experience any hassle or attitude since the day I started organizing this meal until closing the door behind me. I will definitely be going back.

2  Thank korky23
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have visited with friends on a couple of occasions and I have really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. I have also found the staff very friendly and attentive. .

1  Thank Ikab