“Michelin guide cannot be far away”
Review of 63 Degrees

63 Degrees
Reserve with OpenTable
63 Degrees is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #244 of 2,254 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our celebrated restaurant is re-opening in bigger and better premises in the former Market Restaurant on High Street in the Northern Quarter. A brand new location. A brand new menu. The same exquisite French cuisine And to celebrate our move, we have new menus and a new wine list. Our goal has always been to bring you a taste of Paris, with dishes such as our Pea consomme and poached quail egg, Pan fried sea bass, Duckling fillet, chocolate fondant and, of course, coffee served at the perfect temperature - 63°. As well as more covers, our wonderful new premises means we can now offer our diners an outside terrace and private function room. One thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to serving exquisite French cuisine in a relaxed and welcoming environment. We look forward to welcoming you to our new home.
manchester, uk
“Michelin guide cannot be far away”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

went back to this restaurant for the second time on saturday night. The food was outstanding again. The chicken signature dish was amazing, as was the foie gras . The choice of wines was perfect.

The manager/owner of the restaurant actually remembered my name and what I ate last time...cannot be faulted.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very, very good.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Excellent food and service throughout. Great wine. Very good staff, attentive but not too much. Will be coming back again for sure.

• Visited May 2013
“Very tasty, nice place, great staff.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Found this to be a very nice place and the staff were very friendly but not overly so. We had the Tuesday 5 course meal for £25 and every course was really well cooked and presented. Only reservation was the portion size was too small. I have a big appetite so I'm not a great judge but my wife is very petite and she was only just about full after the 5 courses. Would have happily paid 25% more to get 25% bigger portions and that would've given 25% higher rating.

Manchester
“Mostly pros, some cons - 3.5 really”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Pros: lovely service, delicious cocktails, varied wine list with good selections at both ends of the spectrum, mostly very good food especially the chocolate desserts & tremendous chips.
Cons: really small portions, they should include a side dish for the price, speaking of which it is overpriced; the langoustine starter was poor & the signature chicken was...just chicken really. Also the restaurant was really hot, & I never say that, my husband was actually feeling a bit faint!
Bearing in mind other choices in Manchester, I wouldn't rush back.

• Visited April 2013
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“My New Favourite Restaurant”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Have now been to 63 Degrees three times over the past few months and can confidently say that each meal I've had has been consistently excellent. Really can't fault this place, entirely unpretentious, outstandingly good food and great service. Manchester is all the better for the Moreau's choosing the city as their new home.

Admittedly, 63 Degrees sits within the upper price level compared to other restaurants in the city but I have to say it's money well spent. Perfect venue for an intimate dinner for two or to splash out for a special family occasion. I'm sure I'll be going back many more times.

• Visited February 2013