“awesome”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

wee trip to Manchester in 2 years, great wee pub, hanging kebabs just simply awesome.
good vibe, good crowd, decent price, wish they have an oast house in glasgow

2  Thank Eddie C

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Yummy food, great atmosphere! We had the hanging kebabs with a green salad and flatbread on the side! A lovely bottle if Pinot washed it all down! Total cost £48 for 2 mains, 3 sides a bottle of Pinot and a bottle of sparkling water! Not the cheapest lunch but certainly worth every penny in my eyes! Don't stop what your doing Oast House, we loved it!!

2  Thank lellyHull
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had the best beef burger and toffee pudding ever!!!

Really loved the ambience and I would totally recommend anyone who's visiting Manchester.

2  Thank Ridwan J
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Quite a lively unpretentious pub offering good quality ale at reasonable prices surrounded by many over priced bars, like an oasis in the desert of decent watering holes, but still full of youngish/middle aged people casually dressed out to have a good time. Try the beer tasting which is well worth the money both in terms of knowledge gained, the quality of beers tasted as well as the quantity!

1  Thank MichaelSManchester
Jennifer S, Public Relations Manager at The Oast House, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Hi!

Thank you for your lovely Feedback, it's great to hear nice things.

Hope to see you very soon!

Kind Regards

The Oast House

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I'd noticed a photo from a Facebook friend of the food here and thought I'd give it a try the next time I was in Manchester. Ended up going with a friend for food with 6 others to join for drinks.

Quirky building of timber, brick and corrugated sheeting in the middle of multi-storeys. Busier than I was expecting for a Wednesday night. Plenty of large tables, all of which were taken but no problem in sharing. The menu looked varied enough but I knew before I was going that I was having the hanging kebab and my friend went for the same.

These hanging kebabs are great, any juices/oils drizzling onto the chips in a bowl below to give them extra flavouring.

We ended up staying to closing time - the atmosphere being good.

My only issue was the music was a bit loud (but then I find that in most places) - especially the singer on the piano in the early part of the evening.

All staff were friendly and amiable and the prices were reasonable.

1  Thank RussellERennie