“Great place, glad we stumbled upon it!”
Review of The Oast House

The Oast House
Ranked #72 of 2,325 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Barbecue, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We didn't eat here but were looking for somewhere to have a few drinks with friends after attending an event at the arena. The drinks menu was really impressive and the atmosphere was great. Really lovely place, would love to return if we're ever in the area again.

There are newer reviews for The Oast House

Reviewed September 15, 2012

The selection of real ale is a plus, the building is strange and small.The out side seating area is superb. £4.00 for a pint of real ale £3.75 for a 330 ml bottle of Heineken, my wife and I had one drink each and then went to Wetherspoons.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The range of beers here is very good but I find the food and the service to be average.
The venue itself is decent enough with plenty of seating (although mainly outside) and is has an interesting history.
Despite this, I would not return until the menu/food/service vastly improved.

2  Thank Worldscapetravel
Natalie B, General Manager at The Oast House, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Hello There,

Sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience at The Oast House. I would like to take this opportunity to look into this further and try and rectify the issue.
If you could please give me a call at your earliest convenience to discuss the matter.

Kind Regards
Elliott West

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have now visited the Oast House and twice and have thoroughly enjoyed on both visits as have my friends. There is a great selection of ales and the food was excellent.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

the Oast house looks really nice, staff are pleasant, beer is good, menu looks good, however whilst they seem to be able to do a reasonable burger (average restaurant standard), the more interesting items like the Ploughman's is very poor, I think I had about £1 worth of food on the platter for something that costs about £9 it's extremely poor! girl friend had a Plank which looks not bad but the chicken was dry as a bone!
So whilst I'll go back for a beer, I'm not going to bother eating there again.

1  Thank David B
Natalie B, General Manager at The Oast House, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Hello There,

Sorry you have not enjoyed your experience with us here at The Oast House. I would like to take this opportunity to look into this further and try and rectify the issue.

Kind Regards