“Loved It”

Alexandros Greek Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 2,246 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Alexandros Restaurant in Manchester offers authentic Greek food inspired by various regions of Greece. We buy our products from well-known for their quality local suppliers, using free range meats, fresh vegetables and fresh fish.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved It”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My partner and I both loved the food and the whole experience of a lovely evening in a really smart restaurant. We both recommend.

• Visited September 2013
Alexandros337, Owner at Alexandros Greek Restaurant, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for your review and i am delighted you enjoyed our restaurant and food. Thank you again

Manchester
“A perfect party”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I and 15 friends and family went to Alexandros on Saturday to celebrate my wife's (big) birthday as we're regular travelers to Greece and love the food. When we arrived they'd decorated the table for the occasion which was a nice touch.
We'd pre-ordered some different mezes, added in a seafood course and some of the daily special mains and had been warned there would be lots of food but wow! It just kept on coming.
The nice thing was the pace of the meal - truly Greek - and the food was deliciously authentic.
The staff were very friendly and couldn't have done more for us and the owner came out later on and spent some time chatting with us.
We had a fantastic night and our only regret was that we booked for 8:00pm. We should have booked earlier so that we could have spent more time there.
I'd highly recommend this place for a special occasion - they catered for our large group with ease and the price worked out at about £25/head including plenty of drink. Some friends have been in following our visit and had a great experience too.
We shall be returning shortly to what I'm sure will become a regular favourite.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you for your review and i am delighted you enjoyed our restaurant and food. It was lovely to meet you all, thank you again.
Manchester
“Great food, nice staff and I will return”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We decided to try local so booked a table to celebrate my birthday at Alexandros. The meze food was fantastic, full of flavour and lots of choice and excellent value. The staff very friendly and the chef came out to speak with us and it was nice to give him feedback. I would recommend this restaurant and we will definitely be back. This review is on behalf of my friends who all agreed with what I have written.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you for your review and i am glad you enjoyed our restaurant and food. Thank you again
“Just Ok - Nothing to write home about.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Was in the area, so called in based on TA's rating. I had a chic kebab, which was bland to say the least- to the point of tasteless. My friends lamb dish was good, bill was £48 for starters & mains for 2 people - which seemed expensive. Overall, not be rushing back.

1 Thank DucatiBiker
Alexandros337, Owner at Alexandros Greek Restaurant, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for your review and custom, we never comment on individual taste. We know our prices are extremely good for the quality and value for money and we will stick to that. Thank you again
London
“The best greek meal I have ever had”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have travelled the world and love Greek food, opting for it when ever I have the chance.
This is quite simply the best Greek meal I have ever had inside and outside of Greece.
The quality of the ingredients, the freshness of the dishes shout at you with every mouthful.
The greek salad and the olive oil is astonishing.
Try the home made Baklava. Delicious.
The decor is simple but with food this good (better than anything in the Placka), who cares ?
A Bottle of Retsina was £15, fair price for this good wine.
Well worth the detour out of Manchester to eat here.
Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
Alexandros337, Owner at Alexandros Greek Restaurant, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review our restaurant. We are really pleased that you liked our food and it really makes us proud when we see that some of our customers really travel a long way to come to us , on the same hand it makes us more determined to maintain these standards and we will. Thank you again.