“Sooooo good!!!!”

Alexandros Greek Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 2,254 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Alexandros Restaurant in Manchester offers authentic Greek food inspired by various regions of Greece. We buy our products from well-known for their quality local suppliers, using free range meats, fresh vegetables and fresh fish.
Calgary, Canada
“Sooooo good!!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I absolutely love this restaurant. I am from Canada and every time I'm visiting my boyfriend, we make sure we eat here at least once. The atmosphere is perfect. I love how the Chef/ I assume owner comes out to make sure what you ordered will satisfy you. The sharing platters are delicious and you will over indulge. I leave there stuffed and wanting to go back. I suggest anyone who loves Greek food or any food needs to try this restaurant. It's one of my all time favorite restaurants!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lindz63
Alexandros337, Owner at Alexandros Greek Restaurant, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to review our restaurant. We are delighted that you choose to come to us when you are in England. Thank you again.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Restaurant”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a lovely meal here last night with my family for a special birthday celebration. As has been mentioned the food is authentic and very generous portions. We took what was left home and have to say my kitchen smells fantastic and my husband is looking forward to bringing what's left into work for his colleagues today. Would highly recommend to all and would like to thank Dimitri his wife and staff for a great night and wonderful food. Clare and family

2 Thank claret040
Alexandros337, Owner at Alexandros Greek Restaurant, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing our restaurant to celebrate your special occassion. It means a lot to us and we are delighted to look after you. Thank you again
“Amazing, welcoming, friendly, great value!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

So where do I start....!
Tried to make a booking for a while but eventually got in for my graduation meal. My family love meze food and I thought they would enjoy this place. I has already been once before, tonight however was even better than the first time round.
They had decorated out tables with balloons for my graduation, I had only mentioned this on the phone! It was such a nice touch!

The woman that took out order, tried to recommend food which was better value, rather than allowing us to order something which was a higher price!

Food... Tastes amazing and there is so much of it! We ordered a little too much but we asked, rather than have it as we had eaten too much, could we take it home. The woman said yes but if we preferred she could just take it off the bill! Easy! No complaining!

The chef came out and offered his congratulations and then later came out to buy us all a round of drinks to celebrate!

After everything there was so much food left, the staff offered to box it up to take home! I will be fed well for the next few days!

Overall everything was amazing, the food was yum but the people obviously understand the importance of paying attention to detail and that personal touch!

I will be back soon and will be passing on my recommendations to everyone!

1 Thank Bakerlucylou
Thank you so much for celebrating your special day in our restaurant !!!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic and real value for money”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Just returned home after a beautiful meal. Very generous portions! We couldn't eat it all, so it was packed up for us to take home. A brilliant idea. All the food was so delicious we didn't want to leave any! This is traditional Greek food at its best. Fantastic value for money. We shall be recommending to our friends and family. Service was great too!

1 Thank Hhayes18
Thank you so much.
“Perfect start to our holiday....”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My family and I live in West Yorkshire, we visited Alexandros the night before we were due to fly to Greece as we were staying over in Manchester.
We were made to feel very welcome when we arrived. We went for the meat meze and were warned by the staff that there was a lot of food and they were not wrong. The food was amazing and they brought a plate for our 2 yr old daughter and didn't make an issue of her eating from our meals like some places do. The owner was in and out of the kitchen chatting with the diners which i thought was a nice touch.
In the 2 weeks we spent in Greece we were hard pushed to find nicer food.
Thanks for the perfect start to our first trip to Greece.

• Visited June 2013