“Amazing food great atmosphere”

Alexandros Greek Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 2,356 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Alexandros Restaurant in Manchester offers authentic Greek food inspired by various regions of Greece. We buy our products from well-known for their quality local suppliers, using free range meats, fresh vegetables and fresh fish.
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from birthday meal at best Greek restaurant.
Staff friendly. stifado melted in your mouth.
Spinach pies fresh and dolmades excellent.
House rose was lovely.
Only criticism was Greek potatoes. just like roast potatoes.
Will certainly be back.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

First thing on my agenda when I came back to Manchester was to reserve a table at Alexandro's. As ever, the food was great and the atmosphere was pleasant yet again. Thank you Alexandro's for another remarkable evening.

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Picked this restaurant for my sons 22nd birthday and couldn't have been happier .helped that it is local so we walked there ( and staggered home after the delicious house wine!).Our party of 8 thoroughly enjoyed the fab food and super service .Demetri and Stephanie had decorated the table and allowed us to bring a cake in for the dessert ( not that we could eat much of it after the huge meal .thoroughly recommend this restaurant -go hungry and you will not be disappointed .

Reviewed January 4, 2013

How did I miss this great restaurant? Probably because I don't naturally gravitate to Greek food, but given its status amongst Manchester restaurants and the fact that it's within walking distance of our home, we decided we had to go.

And were we glad! Everything was first rate - for example, my wife doesn't like stuffed vine leaves but I persuaded her to try these - moist and tender, without that tough bitterness you so often find and she pronounced them excellent. We went for the £19 a head "add on" meze, with dishes of the day (beef stifado and moussaka) as well as the usual meze, and there was more than enough (delicious doggy bag for the next day!) - all the meat was beautifully tender and delicately spiced. Plus a huge bowl of traditional salad, and appetizing fresh side dishes, washed down with a robust and appetizing house red wine.

The staff were extremely friendly and the chef came out to chat about his food and how he prepared various items - the mossaka too was the best I have tasted. We have already earmarked the restaurant for future family events.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

First time here, the food was Amazing! Lovely flavours. When I saw the area it was in I almost drove straight past.. But will definitely come back here! Gorgeous food, good service.

1  Thank Cjacks88