All reviews these apartments arndale centre northern quarter great location bed apartment washing machine great apartment secure parking well equipped kitchen bars and restaurants ironing board reception desk would stay again central location old trafford stayed here for one night arena
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2018

Stayed 1 night in December. Apartment was clean and had all equipment for apartment living. Walking distance to bars/restaurants/shopping in the Northern Quarter. Reception were friendly and helpful. Would stay again

• Trip type: Traveled on business
ManchesterSUITES, Operations Executive at PREMIER SUITES Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review BridgetCarman.

I am pleased you enjoyed your overnight stay with us. The apartments are indeed well equipped with all of the comforts of home add to this with our great location Premier Suites is ideal when spending the night in Manchester.

I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Stayed for 1 night for a birthday night out, located within walking distance of all the bars. Staff were helpful and efficient at reception when we were checking in, the suite itself was specious and clean.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sam7285.

I hope you had a great birthday and I hope to be able to welcome you back next time you visit Manchester.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with a work friend for 1 night . The apartment was clean and had all the facilities you could ask for. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and happy to help if needed. NCP car park right across the road for overnight parking. Great location , right next to city centre and also had a premier shop, coffee shop and a pound takeaway for a quick snack if needed. Will definitely be staying again if planning on having a night/ shopping day in Manchester. Thank you 5 star rating.

Date of stay: December 2017
ManchesterSUITES, Operations Executive at PREMIER SUITES Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Thank you for posting a review HamiltonsLove.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. We do have a great location in the heart of Manchester.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here to see a concert with friends. We had a two bedroomed apartment. One bedroom had ensuite facilities. Apartment was extremely clean and well equipped. Well situated for the Men Arena but few minutes walk from the Northern quarter with lots of bars restaurants. Lovely comfortable stay and would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
ManchesterSUITES, Operations Executive at PREMIER SUITES Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review lynsey829.

It was great to hear that you liked the apartments. Our location is great being so close to the arena. I hope you enjoyed the concert.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as we were attending an event at Manchester Arena and the hotel is a 5-10 min walk which was ideal! Apartments are spacious, clean, modern and well equipped. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I was charged twice for my deposit, the lady in reception I think her name was (Gabrielle) was very attentive and refunded the money straight away, she even gave us money off parking which was really kind. My only complaint is, parking is very limited.. there was only 1 space at 11pm, which we were lucky to get. Also as the hotel is located very close to the centre, it can be noisy with members of the public walking home/going out in the evenings. But I guess it’s what you expect being that close to town! Overall, we were very impressed and will return if we visit Manchester again!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ManchesterSUITES, Operations Executive at PREMIER SUITES Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, Holley W.

I am glad you had a wonderful weekend and I hope you enjoyed the event at the Arena. It is great as the arena is just a few minutes walk from us.

I am sorry to hear that you were mistakenly charged twice for your bond, however I am glad we were able to rectify this for you.

We do only have a limited number of spaces in the car park and as such it can booked up rather quickly. However, as there is coded access to the car park only guests that book parking are provided with the access code for the car park.

I look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Manchester and be sure to book direct on our official website as we guarantee you get the best rates when booking direct.