Premier Suites
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Mitre Hotel(Manchester)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthese apartmentsarndale centrebedroom apartmentnorthern quartergreat locationsmall balconyfridge and freezerhome from homewashing machineapartment was greatmen arenacar parksecure parkingwell equipped kitchenmain bathroomprint workscd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had to travel from Glasgow to Manchester for a training course on behalf of my work.
I stayed here with a colleague and friend on 2 October 2012.
Apartments are very comfortable, modern and clean! The girl at reception was very helpful.
We only stayed over the one night.
They have very comfortable beds, and my bedroom has an en-suite shower room. Shower heads are massive. The living room and kitchen area is cosy, but modern, and overall very comfortable.
I plan to visit Manchester for personal trip next time, and I will definitely book one of these apartments.
Everything you need while you are away from home!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was our fourth stay here and as always a great stay. I recommend this place to anyone as it is so central to everything with secure parking, friendly staff at reception and the rooms have everything you need. This is not my first review of these apartments so all I can say is keep up the good work and hgh standards and we will definetly be back again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay with us. I'm so glad that you enjoy your trips to Manchester especially staying with us.
Hopefully we will see you in the not to distant future.
Thank you again...Lesell, General Manager

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights ans were very impressed. I'd booked a 2 bedroomed apartment so we could have our own space and we both really enjoyed that. I was on the 3rd floor. My bedroom had an en suite bathroom which I wasn't expecting, so that was a nice bonus. The lounge area was comfortable, and the kitchen was nice and modern. I could happily picture myself living in something like that!
The cleanliness wasn't brilliant, but I couldn't decide if the glass was not cleaned well, or just lost it's shine through wear. That was the only area I didn't think looked too clean, the rest of the place was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable so we had 2 good nights sleep. It was nice eating in but still feeling like we were on holiday!
Overall we had a really good stay. It's convenient for everything we wanted to do. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only problem I had was working out how to use the front door as it seemed to have a special technique to get in and out!
I'd stay here again, but only if it was for more than a night as you don't get the benefit of being in an apartment if it's only one night.
Cafe North next door was a great place for breakfast and the supermarket on the other side was very handy as well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us....I'm so glad both you and your daughter were pleased with everything, and was better than expected!!

I hope we'll be able to welcome you back to manchester again in the not to distant future!

Once again thank you for your time in writing your review.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Have stayed in these apartments twice now and have been impressed. The location is great for Manchester Arena, and it is also near the shopping centre and The Printworks. The rooms are great, we asked for a one bedroom apartment, but they upgraded us in a two bedroom one, which was great. It has everything you need while away from home, even down to the kitchen utensils. The staff were very friendly, and let us store our bags before we could check in. Can’t fault it. There is also a cafe next door that does a great breakfast, and you even get a discount if you are staying at the apartments.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm pleased that we lived upto the expectations of your first stay!!

We like to upgrade, where possible, returning guests as a thank you for your continued business. If you are due in Manchester again, please contact us direct or book via our website for any special offers that may be on.

Once again thank you for your time, and hopefully we will see you again.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed here for one night on 28-9-12 with my boyfriend. The apartments were kept really clean and are very stylish. Was abit noisy in early hours of the morning but that was not a propblem to me. Only disadvantage about this place is the parking....very hard to find and you need a code to get into the car park, which meant I had to jump out of the car on the main road to get the code. Overall my stay was good and the staff were friendly. Will return again the next time I stay in Manchester (now I know how to get into the car park)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi Becky,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed both the apartments and Manhcester!

For future reference, we do have directions on our website on how to get to the car park, and our post code M4 4AA, takes you directly to the carpark entrance. Once there you just need to press the button for Reception so we can open the barrier for you to park.

I look forward to welcoming you to Manchester again,