“Fabulous apartments :-)”
Review of Premier Suites

Premier Suites
Ranked #41 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Just returned from two nights in Premier Apartments in Manchester and we can't say a bad word about the place.The location couldn't be more central. You can see the Arndale shopping complex from the front of the apartments. The staff were super friendly.They even arranged our Tesco food order in all the correct compartments in the apartment before our arrival. The two bedroom apartment was fantastic- spotlessly clean, really roomy, very quiet and comfortable. It was basically home from home. We will definitely be returning to this gem in future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for such a wonderful review!! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the location to be ideal......it's a little too tempting for us being so near to the Arndale!!
I do hope you'll stay with us next time you visit and myself and the whole team look forward to welcoming you! Hope to see you soon - Lesell GM

There are newer reviews for Premier Suites

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is my 3rd or 4th stay at Premier Apartments and we have never been let down yet. I cannot understand how anyone could say they are unclean or basic. For this particular visit (which was for 3 nights) we were given a free upgrade to a 2 bed apartment. We stayed in apartment 119 and could find no fault. It was very clean and located to the back of the building. The balcony was huge and a pleasant surprise. The girl who checked us in on 6th June at 2.30pm was one of the friendliest people we had met and she even rung the apartment within ten minutes of us checking in to ensure everything was ok. The lounge very comfy with flatscreen tv. Kitchen had all the appliances you could need. Bedroom with extra pillows stored in the wardrobe. Master bedroom with en suite. Central location. Cafe/convenience store next door serving inexpensive breakfasts. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Manchester. If you book well in advance the rate is usually less expensive and therefore great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank SHEGlasgow

Thank you for such a lovely and positive review!! It certainly makes our kos that little bit worthwhile when we read such good comments!!
I'm sure that we'll be welocming you again at some point and we all look forward to seeing you again....take care and see you soon - Lesell GM

Reviewed May 15, 2012

I was put up in these apartments by work for a month when I first moved to Manchester. They are in a great location, about 2 mins walk to the Arndale center and have a tram stop almost directly across the road. They are easily accessible by road and also have a small amount of parking under the apartments (at a price).

The apartments themselves are clean and fairly basic. They do have a washer and dryer which was quite convenient for me. The staff were incredibly nice and even brought me and my partner out for a Christmas meal. They have an agreement with some local restaurants that when you show your room key you can get a discount on your food (one place was great for breakfast and the other was great for dinner).

It is very central for going out as it is just on the edge of the northern quarter and very close to the print works too. Overall I was very pleased with my stay and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank vonbe123

Thank you for such a lovely review.....I'm glad you were able to make our Christmas event, but that you've also settled well in not so sunny Manchester!!
If you ever have family or friends visitng and you need somewhere for them to stay, give us a call as we can always look after them for you. Take care - Lesell GM

Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

I made an account simply to review this facility. Firstly the pros; nice open space, great location, generous supply of hot water, comfortable beds. Cons; mould ALL around the bath, it was vile! The bedroom mirror was smashed in the bottom right hand corner, bedroom bin hadn't been emptied from previous user. The state of the bathroom is enough to put me off from ever booking with the company in the future. (Room 411)

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Davey91

I'm so sorry that you had a dissapoint stay with us, as this certainly isn't the way we like to do things. If you had made us aware if any issues during your stay we would have tried to rectify them for you. I hope that this does not deter you from visiting us in the future.....Best wishes - Lesell GM

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I visited this appartment for 4 nights with my brother and cousin. The appartment is very clean and tidy. The staff are very kind and hospitable, they go the extra mile to assure a great assistance and help to all guests.

The front desk (Ms. Rosy) welcomed us on arrival and she was a great help (True example for customer service).

The kitchen is fully equiped with all what you need - so don't carry anything with you.

Room Tip: If you smoke, then get a room with patio
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 17, 2012

These apartments are great! My partner and I recently stayed in a one bedroom apartment, it was a great size, very spacious and well equipt and spotlessly clean. They are in a great location, right by shudehill bus station and on the same road as the arndale centre, infact its pretty much close to everything. Even though its in a busy area, it was very quiet. The staff on reception were very helpfull and friendly. We would defnatly stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Brilliant experience. Been there last december for New Years Eve. Staff are extremely amazing !!!! Rooms very clean and tidy. comfortable beds and pillows, flat screen tv and very comfortable living/dining room. shower is extremely wide and spacious. literally missed using it when i was back home :) area is PERFECT. we had a mini market just next door, TIGER TIGER ( AMAZING CLUB WHICH I RECCOMEND) just down the street as well as a huge shopping centre ( ARNSDALE ) 5 Steps down.. just 5 mins away from the centre. you ll find anything you can think of. DEF go back !!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT ;)

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends