“marble arch keeps getting better”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Marble Arch

The Marble Arch
Ranked #130 of 2,246 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Brew Pub, International, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“marble arch keeps getting better”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

excellent choice of beer- some unusual keg beer- always busy but always great service- supports good local brewers as well as there own extensive range-good beer garden in summer out the back-this is pub I never want to leave- ranked no 02 in my current order of pubs in Manchester!

• Visited March 2014

• Hungarian first
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Marble Arch Food!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Visited for food through the week with my other half, food and service was excellent, I won't get the lager again though it was flat.
I understand this is a beer and ale pub but they should be able to cater for lager drinkers too.

Visited March 2014
Gareth B, Manager at The Marble Arch, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Hi Paul, thanks for the review, i'm glad you enjoyed our food and service, we're very proud of what we do.

I'm sorry to hear that your lager was flat, I assure you that we pay the same attention to our keg lines as our cask, and offer 2 excellent German Pilsners, Krombacher and Jever, as well as Erdinger Weissbier. It's possible that the gas needed changing, please don't hesitate to let us know if you think something is not up to scratch in future.

Cheers!
“Excellent food 5*”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Was told about this place and advised to book ahead if you wanted to eat there as the food was amazing. Some friends had gone saying they only went for the specialist beers but when they saw the food they had to go back and were not disappointed. I concur with that opinion. The menu is exciting and offers some quite sophisticated but flavoursome food. If you are a foodie, you will love this place. I almost didn't want to share this place with anyone as it might make it harder to get in. Staff were accomodating and friendly which is always a bonus in my book. Whoever tries the Marble Arch is for the first time is in for a real treat. Apparently they've just gone into a book on 'Best British Food' and I can't say I'm surprised. A real hidden gem.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank jessieloola
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, lovely beer, great service ”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Spotted The Marble Arch in a piece about pubs with beautiful interiors. Wasn't disappointed. Well worth a visit - although you really want to be in the main (front) room to enjoy this lovely pub properly.

“landmark pub”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The marble has beautiful tiling and a sloping floor that can make you feel tipsy even before you have had a few.It has great micro real ale an superb food.What more do you want?just get there!I'm not bossy really I just want you to enjoy a superb pub.

Visited February 2014