“It is what it is.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
“It is what it is.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

The place is cheap and cheerful I guess, good for a quick bite.

I often go for a breakfast and cuppa before work, it could be more inviting in appearance and cleanliness - there are worse places.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“A decent place for a quick bite”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you are after a quick fish and chips or some breakfast then this is a good place to visit. In a convenient and busy location. Is open late for kebabs and pizzas too which I have savoured yet. The service is quick and there is a steady stream of customers. Yes can be oily and greasy but didn't expect anything else when I was entering, that's the food they serve

• Visited May 2012
West Yorkshire
“Basic but good kebabs”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Cheap and cheerful cafe. I hear they do great breakfasts but kebab for me. Tasty and large with hot chilli sauce. Just what I needed

Visited August 2012
scotland
“Avoid at All Costs - severe lack of hygiene !!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I had the misfortune to buy a Pizza from this "Cafe" on a Friday at about 9pm = well before Drunk Party in the Cafe Time !!!

I ordered a Mushroom Pizza - was overcharged at 1st (lone male at 9pm ordering food from a Greasy Cafe usually means he is drunk and fare game to rip off - in some eateries at least - not accusing this one - maybe a real error by the "chef")

Pizza eventually arrive - took it to our nearby apts and me and my wife shared it - tasted okay - we were still hungry so I popped back about 11pm - REALLY WISH I HADNT !!

I was in the queue with few other customers when one of the chefs sneezed - it happens - BUT - he covered his nose with his hands, wiped his nose with the back of his hand and then picked up cheese to top a Pizza - DISGUSTING - the girl in front of me said "did he really do that" and when I said "unfortunately Yes" she saying she wasnt hungry and I left and went 200 yards down the road to another Fast Food Shop and had a Pizza from a Chef with a Clean Apron and no signs of Personal Hygiene Issues"

The Killer Question - Would I go Back ?
NO - NEVER - this was horrendous !!!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank davymac786
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Greasy Spoons - Bring 'em back!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is the kind of place I remember going as a kid with grandparents and parents alike. The trip to town, stop off for a proper brew and something home-made. Forget the chains of grubby restaurants, go local.

Visited August 2011