“Amazeballs just like the lamb balls”
Review of Saray

Saray
Ranked #82 of 2,261 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Amazeballs just like the lamb balls”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I visited this restaurant with 18 of my friends and family for my 30th birthday and I must say it was fantastic! The service was exceptional and staff very friendly! Out of the 18 of us everyone had something different off the menu and everyone enjoyed each meal throughly! would definatly return again!!! Great night

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Valentine's at Saray, Chorlton”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Can't believe I've walked past this place so many times without noticing it. I had booked a table for Valentine's on a whim, and now glad I did. We ordered small lamb kofte, a chicken casserole for the lady and a mixed grill for me, washed down with a nice Anatolian white wine called Cankaya.
The meat was superb, the chicken melting soft in the casserole, the sauces were full of flavour, the rice was nice and fluffy, the service prompt but unobtrusive. We were sat down for two lovely hours.
I will definitely be going back to try some more dishes; happy to recommend it to anyone.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank NazirKazi
Amersham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant value for money”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We were a little unsure about this place beforehand and originally walked past, as we are quite fussy when it comes to eating out. But for the price of what you pay (not a lot) you get a really friendly service with authentic, delicious Turkish cuisine. Only criticism would be the decor is a bit naff.

“All rounder!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Fantastic food,chilled atmosphere and good value for money.Overall a great experience,I would recommend the mixed mezze starter,which I followed with iskender(chicken+lamb).Service was commendable and I will making a return visit soon!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank robertocorko
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wow should be no1 on trip adviser !!!!!!!!!!!!Outstanding food and staff”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

What can I say but we are so glad we have found this gem of a restaurant in chorlton... The food the staff and the ambience of the place is excellent throughout!! The warm pitta bread with warm tomato sauce is a appetizer accompanied by the kingprawn and garlic hot starter!! The mixed grill was amazing accompanied by the most amazing pickled cabbage which I must say is the best in the area!!! The staff the chef the whole place just make you feel welcome and warm from the moment you arrive till the moment you leave!! A visit is a must and see for yourself !!!! I even pleaded with the owners to open a saray in urmston so we can visit all the time... Thanks again saray for a wonderful evening and a spot on meal.. See you again soon......

• Visited January 2013