“Amazing food, service and price”
Review of Saray

Saray
Ranked #83 of 2,254 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing food, service and price”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Fantastic food, incredible service and such friendly and welcoming staff. Second trip here and just as good as the first. Prices are so reasonable, and with the tastecard even better. Would recommend to anyone.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
“Lovely friendly place”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

We went last weekend.wonderful place,lovely food and staff.very accomodating towards small children.highly recommended.the 3 courses for £11.00 was reasonable and very filling.wine was very expensive but that's a small gripe(or grape) against a otherwise perfect evening

2 Thank chasingabee73
“Great little place”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My friends and I came here for a reunion after one of my friends had been here before,we were delighted to be able to have the three course offer as we ordered before 7.30pm,we all tucked into each others food and everything was tasty,even though my friend was a little disappointed in her baklawa portion,the owner and staff was so friendly and accommodating and the hot choc was yummy,lovely ending to a lovely meal.

1 Thank SapnaG
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Great but not amazing”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I visited this restaurant twice in August 2012. The menu is very varied with a mixture of options, and there is a deal where you can have a 2 course meal for £10, which is quite good value.

The staff and service were very good when I visited, but it should be noted that I went when it was the daytime and not busy at all - we were the only people in there.

I particularly enjoyed the feta cheese triangles as a starter, and had these both time. For the main, I had a lamb/chicken mixture thing, cannot remember the name, but it was quite average and a little boring.

• Visited August 2012
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Very good food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We went to Saray on Sunday evening and the place was busy but pleasant. The staff was very welcoming and friendly as well. We shared a meze platter as a started and it was simply delicious... the dips were fantastic, surely not enough pitta to go with it! :) As a main I had Iman (stuffed aubergine) served with salad and rice. The roasted vegetable were really tasty and melth in the mouth... and the portion was generously big! My boyfriend had Saray delight, a mix of different typical dishes, very nice but probably too similar to the starter. We drank Efes, Turkish beer. We spent more less £18 each and we surely be back! thanks