1,989 results
All reviews car park next door stayed here travel lodge room was clean minute walk attending a concert excellent location all you can eat main road would stay here again family room town centre busy road budget hotel short stay double room excellent stay
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Stayed here on Friday 21st September with my friend, we were attending a concert in the arena. The hotel is in an ideal location for people attending shows, just a couple minutes walk. I have stayed in this hotel before a few years ago.

The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, all the staff were friendly, 24 hour bar & food - What more can you ask for from a budget hotel chain. I love that check out is not until 12pm. We did not have breakfast at the hotel so I am unable to comment on the breakfast.

We parked in the car park next to the hotel, cost £14.00 for 24 hours which isn't bad.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank tonic450
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I found that the hotel room was dirty on the carpet, white marks on the side of the bed, lighting was terrible, some lighting didn't work, window was in terrible condition where excessive noise came through, glass was filthy and window cill was same with bird poo. Breakfast had a decent range but quality was not so great. Just glad it was only one night. Shame really as the hotel is in a prime location for the MEN arena. I do hope Travel lodge contact me so I can submit pictures and video to show this.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Ben from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Manchester Central Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

An ideal location, a stones throw from the arena. The room had everything you would expect. I had food and drinks during my stay here and found the prices to be very reasonable. Only criticisms are there wasn’t much choice on the menu and the pizza I ordered was bland.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Stayed here 1/10118 for Kylie concert. The hotel was exactly as we expected from Travelodge, no frills but clean and comfortable with everything we needed for a one night stay. A lovely clean room with clean comfortable bed and spotless white towels, The hotel has car parking next door, which is a separate company and cost around £14 for a full 24 hours or £10 just for event parking. The Manchester Arena is very near, literally across the road from the car park so 2 mins from the hotel. We chose to park there for around 28 hours and had 2 days in Manchester so this cost us £18 but was well worth it.
At the hotel the staff very very friendly and helpful. Ryan booked us in and was super friendly. We chose the breakfast option and Tyrrel helped us out at breakfast as the toaster was playing up so he made it his mission to get it sorted. All staff members we spoke to were friendly and helpful. We would stay again as it very convenient for events and for the city centre.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Located adjacent to the Manchester Central Arena, north of the City centre with a car park next door (£14.00 for 24hrs), and around 15-20 minutes walk into the city centre.
The rooms are normal Travelodge with everything you need (excpt airon in very hot weather), clean, decent ensuite, tea/coffee, spacious.
There is also a bar which serves food including breakfast.
Staff were helpful and polite. Overall very good value for a city centre.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple