“Why don't you try Khan Baba?”
Review of Khan Baba - CLOSED

Khan Baba
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A new benchmark in Indian dining has been reached. From the fiery Tandoor - oven-grilled chicken and mild lamb khormas from the North of India to the spicy dishes of South India. Khan Baba Indian Bar & Grill Restaurant combine the traditional and modern cooking methods with the finest spices and freshest ingredients, which are sourced locally to ensure you experience the true exotic flavors of INDIA! Current offers include: Taster Tuesday - "2 for 1 Tuesday" - Cheapest main course will be free when 2 people order 2 starters, 2 mains and 2 sundries; "Make it a Party" Offer - Come in a party and for every five diners not only will one of you eat a main meal free but we will add a bottle of wine too, with our compliments; "Our Hero's" Offer - 40% discount on meals for NHS staff, Emergency Services, Police, Fire Brigade and Armed Forces! Bring your ID card with you and up to 6 people can benefit from the discount. Discount valid: Monday to Thursday.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Akbar's being next door, this restaurant has a fierce competition, but you know what? I find it tasty, service nicer, you are served straight away and make you feel special.

It is good, great, very nice all round. A nice all-rounder.

I live next door and it happens to be really convenient and... oh well why don't you try it?

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had really tasty food......service outstanding atmosphere cosy. Better than next door Akbars. Friendly staff.....best off all you can see your food cooked freshly. Fabulous night out. Will recommend this place to everyone. Keep it up khan baba.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The poppodums and dips were really good as was the jalfrezi, mekhani and rogan josh,, absolutely loads of food arrived and great value.. Will be returning as soon as we can, also great atmosphere for a Wednesday night.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Amazing food high quality meat excellent service. Can't say enough about this place. I feel some people have personal issues with this restaurant. We have been coming to this restaurant right from the time it opened we have never seen any kind off issues or problems. Very helpful staff. As in other restaurant their trying to get you out. Like the place next door akbars. We love Khan baba food staff. Keep it up guy's don't take any notice off some people who cant see u doing well.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Curry of the day! Amazing as I take my first bite as it explodes in my mouth with all flavors off spices also da lamb nihari i had melted in my mouth. The crunch in my mouth of the pratha completed my meal......Service excellent workers very polite food comes out fresh. very high standard try it out see what you think.