“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Isis

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Isis
Ranked #689 of 2,242 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Astley, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I just love this restaurant we went for my birthday on the weekend and we took the kids with us, food was just lovely and the service was very nice, they even took the time to take my little girl off to make her own ice cream and she was so pleased with herself. I have been going here for 10 years i have only been disappointed once. Will be back again soon!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ManchesterKitten30

manchester
“60th birthday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Excellent night we were celebrating a 60th birthday.We had the party menu there were 16 in the party the food and service was very good.The restaurant is very smart and its got a nice bar area for drinks.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank patricia55Manchester
Salford, United Kingdom
“A lovely place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went for my Nieces 18th birthday as a party of 19 . They have changed the layout since i last went so now have a larger bar area . Very smart and well designed , it was nice to have a chat there whilst the rest of our guests arrived . There is a good choice of food from pizza , pasta , steak and fish dishes . The pate starter was delicious and a good size , it was served with a homemade chutney which i could have ate a bowl full of ! I had the Penne Valentino as a main course with was really tasty and had a generous portion of chicken and bacon in . Not one of our party had a bad meal , the steaks were cooked as ordered and vegetable accompaniment were crisp and fresh . I was too full for a dessert but they looked lovely .All the staff came over to the table to sing Happy Birthday to my Niece which a nice touch . My only gripe was there were quite a few large parties in the restaurant so we were cramped , although this didn't spoil my overall experience .

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank pony36
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

We went for a large family birthday party, the food was lovely and service very professional they were very accommodating and friendly.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank cricket27
Swinton, United Kingdom
“Well worth the visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went along to one of the Joe Longthorne nights & wasn't sure if a set menu would be to my liking but it really was! The three of us chose differnt items & my garlic mushrooms were delicious, I only wished they had given me some bread to mop up the juices left in my dish! For our main course I had chicken,again very tasty & my friends tried the salmon & pork & they were both enthusiastic about each of their mains! The vegetables arrived unlike some restuarants where there are 3 of you & you share one large dish we had a dish to serve two & I get my own serving,very much appreciated! They had cheesecake but I opted for the gateau.....delish! We also had coffee & chocs & mints as part of the set meal. With a reasonable priced rose we were ready to enjoy the show & Joe was brilliant. Isis helps charities so we bought some tickets & my friend won a meal for two at Isis,wish it had been for three but that is a bit cheeky,isn't it? The next shows are in December, don't bother going into Manchester,stay local & you will have a ball!

• Visited September 2012