“Loved it !”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Just been re- furnished. Lovely surroundings, pleasant and welcoming staff, manager could not do enough for our party. We are coming back in November - really looking forward to it !

There are newer reviews for The Three Arrows

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Myself and my husband came in yesterday for something to eat and sample the new menu. We were not disappointed by anything. The food was lovely and we were made more than welcome by the two girls behind the bar who attended to our every needs and didn't have to set foot of our seats. Also both very pleasant an had time to engage in conversation when we asked questions about the new take over! which you don't get too many of nowadays in pubs! With this service alone we will be making The Three Arrows our new eating ground! Thank you for making our visit very enjoyable.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

The food was lovely, I had steak and cooked exactly how I asked for it my wife had a Sundays carvery which she so enjoyed and my daughter had steak and also cleared there plates so overall not 1 single complaint about the food. Now the staff. Brilliant I wish other places had staff as friendly and helpful as in the three arrors middleton because if I was a manager I certainly give any of them a job, well done girls. And brilliant job chef Ian and Nichola

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Do not mix this place up with The Three Arrows (Heywood) After having a total refurbishment by the new owner and staff we attended on Wednesday 2nd October and were sat in the middle of the hectic end of the build where curtains and accessories were being fitted around us in readiness for the grand opening on the Friday. We have been coming to this pub for 20 years on and off for meals and drinks and have seen many people in charge with differing views on food and decor. The food was excellent and presented in a timely manner however people who came in after us caused a bit of a back log for the single chef on duty and there was a bit of a delay in their orders coming out however we were assured that this was just a glitch and when fully open it would not be an issue. I have rated our visit as 'very good' and not 'excellent' only because of the fact the place was not finished, I do not want to criticize the new owner and staff as I can see there has been a lot of effort put in to this refurb and I am confident when fully open tonight this good old place will go from strength to strength. My advice is give the place a go, great staff, free house, nice decor, and good food. Now some of the trees have been cut down from the front the building can easily be seen from the road.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

After walking the in Heaton park we called to the Three Arrows for a drink and something to eat.It was the first time we had been there and weren't sure what to expect. We had a burgers and chips each which we both agreed it was one of the best meals for some time. The waitress called Dawn very friendly and made us feel very welcome.. We had two dogs with us and we were allowed to bring them in and she got them a bowl of water as well. Even the off duty chef came over and talked to us all together a most enjoyable experience.We will definitely be going back again.