“Great place”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Always busy, great reasonably priced drinks, a really good vibe! Good mix of music and people
Staff are lovely and helpful.
one of Manchester's best

There are newer reviews for Sakura

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Appalled that me and my friends booked a VIP table on bank holiday for a friends birthday and paid over £400 for it!

Two girls came over and sat in our booth, when my friend, who's birthday it was, asked one of them to not sit there (as she was suspicious she was drinking our drinks also) she said "I will sit where ever the f*** I want" so it escalated quickly - The girl threw a drink all over my friends new £200 light blue dress so when I had confronted her why she did that her friend got involved, but I turned away. I'm not a fan of confrontation. Then next thing I know I've got a drink poured on my legs!

I wasn't happy about this at all and asked her why did she do that? Then she threw another drink at me! The bouncers saw that there was a problem, I tried explaining, but next thing I know I'M the one getting dragged out, by my arm, where I now have a bruise. And my two guy friends tried helping me, but both ended up with black eyes from the bouncers getting aggressive! Then we had got thrown out and not allowed back in? Then next thing, the other 10 of my friends got asked to leave by the bouncers?! After spending all that money we had only had two hours in there!!!!!!

When we had got thrown out, me and my two friends got talking to a bouncer nearby from another club and he said they had lots of complaints about the bouncers in Sakura.

I've been to Sakura 3 times before and never had a problem, always been a good night and good events but definitely never visiting there again because of the bouncers and I suggest to any one don't go! And if you do, don't spend lots of money there because once they've got your money they don't care about you!!!!

6  Thank pinklady412
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The new managerial staff are horrendous, a five year old could do better than them, very biased even though we were spending a lot of money at the bar. Avoid where possible, not even worth the disgusting behaviour and unhelpful people that work there, i will not be attending again or associating myself with thieves which get away through staff, highly unprofessional. The manger is not helpful what so ever, please do not go to avoid being upset with theft.

2  Thank socialtulip2468
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Friendly staff, cheap drinks, good night had by all, 2nd visit and will certainly come again, we didn't eat so can't comment on food, we never paid so must have been early

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Cool nightclub. We didn't have dinner.
Average age of people not too young.
Even for me (41) a funny place.

1  Thank Thomas D