“A good night's sleep”

Travelodge Manchester Central
Ranked #38 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed July 25, 2014

A pleasing night, with comfy rooms. Slightly hot & hard to cool in the hot weather, but this wasn't't too much of a problem. The only real problem we encountered was the lack of hot water in the morning!
A perfect location for Manchester City Centre - would certainly recommend the location.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Write a ReviewReviews (1,191)

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The hotel is located well for city centre , it is clean and fairly comfortable .
Had to ask for more towels (only 1 bath and 1hand towel of or 2 adults ) and no soap in room .
We were on business so pre paid for wi fi (up to 2 devices ) but were not able to both be on line at the same time so had to pay again , the manager ( begrudgingly ) refunded the money to me next morning . This should be stated when booking so as not to lead to unhappy customers

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The hotel was lovely and clean, and my room looked out on the back of other buildings (room 510). About 11.30pm I could hear what can only be described as builders working outside! The lift didn't go to my floor, I had no hot water on my final morning, and after being told on check in I was able to leave my luggage at the hotel once I had checked out, was then told I couldn't (unless I paid for late check in and could only then leave my bags at the hotel until 2pm). The receptionist on arrival was very friendly, however the one on check out seemed to look down her nose. Not really a place I would recommend due to this attitude.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The room was immaculately clean, beds were very comfortable and room was amazingly clean. Plenty of free tea and coffee in room. Power of shower not brilliant but adequate. Staff were very helpful and friendly, even singing with my daughter as she was attending a concert. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Lovely pleasant hotel to stay at. Nice and quiet inside and out and comfortable beds. Staff very friendly and happy to help with anything.
Only thing I can suggest is to take a hairdrier as we didn't have one in our room and it would have been nice as it's a room for 4 people.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

My opinion of Travelodge was of late 'ok' for the money, but this Travelodge has changed my opinion. They have improved so much since my last visit. Lovely clean,modern room. Huge,extremely comfortable bed and very good shower! Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Only downside is no hair dryer in the room but I did manage to book one out from reception. Was quite concerned that my room was right by the door to the corridor and lift but it was the quietest door ever! :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Huge, specious rooms (our party had 2 triple rooms, 5th floor) which were clean and we were given plenty of towels. The staff were very friendly and very helpful (directing us to local shops/calling taxis for us). Unfortunately we had a problem with our bathroom (toilet not flushing/unable to open bathroom door once shut) and they moved us to another room immediately. We all used the restaurant downstairs to eat, no problem with food. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Manchester.

The only thing is both the rooms got very hot and the windows are on safety catches, so staff gave us a fan.