“Tasty takeaway”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Tasty takeaway”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Heard lots of positive things about this place so ordered takeaway tonight. We were not disappointed. Chicken gyoza were great. 12 piece sushi & rolls mix was really good and the Singapore noodles were very tasty with huge chunky king prawns. We will definitely order again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Martha F

“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I am a huge fan of Japanese food, so this restaurant was definitely the place for me. I really enjoyed it here, it's great service and a nice atmosphere. I loved it. I'll definitely recommend it to anyone else who loves Japanese food :)

• Visited January 2013
Wallasey, United Kingdom
“Great value, decent sushi”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We went for the set menu for 2. Priced at £24 total, £12 each it's really cheap.
We got miso soup, 8 piece sushi which was OK, I agree with other comments that the cuts of fish weren't the best quality. Chicken gyoza was lovely.
Tereyaki chicken was lovely, beef dish again wasn't the best cut of meat but it was tasty.
Drinks are really reasonable.
Service was ok staff very friendly, the restaurant was busy and we hadn't reserved a table, so they where accomodating.
Overall the food was nice, maybe not the best quality but we paid £27 total including 2 soft drinks each, so excellent value for money & I can see why it's so popular especially with students in the area.
We'll definitely return.

“disappointing”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We only went out of our way to try this place after reading the reviews on here. The most disappointing thing about this little place was the quality of the food. We ordered the 16 piece sashimi set and 12 piece sushi set to start with and the sashmimi set only compromised of tuna, salmon and prawn. The cuts of fish were of very poor quality and with slices of tough white fat or sinew still attached and one cut still had a huge bone attached to it. The main was no better. We had a pork katsu curry which you could tell was straight out the packet and not mixed currently with the water content portions. The cups we were given for our green tea were fifthy too. Overall i cant work out why this restaurant was so high up on tripadvisor. I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone

5 Thank Deborah S
Oxford, United Kingdom
“One of my favourite Manchester restaurants”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I visit regularly for the fantastic Nabe, Tempura and Katsu. The sushi is also very very well done and in great-sized portions. Cheap for the quality and extremely fresh ingredients. I will be back again and again.