“Awesome find!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We just happened to stumble upon this place after a long Saturday Xmas sales shopping. The food was amazing. I ordered the pizza with asparagus, goats cheese and tomato. Everything was perfect. The chips that came were super chunky and tasty too. Good selection of beers. Nice atmosphere, not too busy. Waiters were friendly and attentive. Great for a family meal, date or night out with friends. It got busier later on though so I'd suggest booking. I'd maybe order something a little more adventurous next time :).

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I had gone into Papa G's on impulse as was in Manchester to see Black Sabbath, when I went in I asked them if they had a table for one,they gave me a table which was really for four people, I ordered two courses the main being stifado which was excellent beef so tender.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I was alittle worried when read recent reviews as some people have had problems but I really thought it was suitable for us as my husband is Greek. We havent had any Greek food (eatting out) in awhile. We both really enjoyed it and portions were great for value. Very tastey. Decor could have been more themed/inviting in my opinion. Going back when I'm next in Manchester.

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We wanted some Malaka food and the review in tripadvisor seemed to have good review. Ordered a mixed grill souvlaki and they succeeded to make all the meat dry! Even the sausage was dry! Poor. Will not visit this resto again for sure.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Ate a papa gs' on Saturday early evening waited about 20 min for a table, ordered the meat feast as a main and a salad as a starter, salad was good meat feast wasn't very good ribs in the dish were cold ribs topped with hot sauce and all other components in the plate were dry, we sent it back only for a rude owner of the business to quiz us on why we sent it back, and why we didn't want the dish back he wasn't apologetic and quite abrupt in his manner me and my wife feel he needed to work on his people skills, however our waitress was great, we won't be back