“Best Greek food in Manchester a must go to”
Review of Papa G's - CLOSED

Papa G's
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Just had a meal tonight at Papa G from start to finish a great night out. We pick Papa G due to a write up on line, We arrived about 8pm and went to the bar for a drink. The service from the bar was great we asked for a house wine, the barman even before being asked about us tasting the wine offer samples of both to try. Well done barman!!
Now the food well don't come to Papa G if you we're looking for small plates of food, the mix starter for two was great starter to share and everything on the plate tasted different. Great menu of Greek food so much to choose from,this is the best Greek in Manchester in the most lively parts of Manchester. Both the owners were mixing with customers, I couldn't fault the service and as for the food out of this world do not eat before you come out for the night. You will end up taking the your dinner home in a box like we did.

Thank you Papa G for a meal to remember

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were watching our daughter in the 'Young Voices' concert at M.E.N so wanted somewhere close to eat beforehand so went to The Printworks and saw Papa G's.
We arrived to a very warm welcome and were seated immediately and drinks order taken.
Service throughout was expectional and genuine.
The look and feel of the restaurant is lovely and vibrant, with the added benefit of the kitchen being on view.
My only regret was ordering the burger. It was lovely, but was essentially just a burger. My wife chose a Greek dish which was sublime.
Would 100% go again.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

went here for my son stefans eighteenth birthday.the food is great with a wide selection on the menu.it is very posh inside and both the decor and the staff make u feel special and welcome.they cater for all ages,and there cocktails are brilliant.the earle family of corby thank you papa g.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Me and my partner have visit papa gs regularly and we love it ! The food is always good the mezza stater is always our choice with such wide variety! For mains i had the penne pesto, it was truly wonderful! One thing i love about this restaurant is its staff and the ease they put you at if you need help deciding or want to change items for others for example my partner wanted rice instead if chips for his steak and out lovely waitress just replied of course you can thats no problem !! Lovely staff in this place and i will certainly be back!

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I came here one evening with my husband, just before christmas. Web were greated by very friendly staff and were quickly shown to our table.
We decided to share a starter which was the sharing combination starter. This was amazing as it was a great taste of almost all of the starters. Our favorites were the wings and haloumi.
I just ordered ribs for my main which was a starter dish (I'm a small eater) my husband ordered the king prawns souvlaki. Mine was a massive portion of ribs and salad I could barely eat it and was disappointed to leave so much. My husband was a little disappointed with his as there was no added flavour to the prawns which he had expected.
The ambience was a little disappointing, as this was a greek restaurant the clinical modern almost fast food set up was a bit of a turn off.
Overall though a good night and we would go again.