“Great restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Merseyside
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I went here with 3 friends on a Wednesday evening. We ordered the banquets to share and although there were a few items we didn't like, we all had plenty of food and enjoyed the meal. I would be willing to try this restaurant again, although I would hope to change the items I didn't like for alternatives. The restaurant wasn't busy, although it was only 6pm on a Wednesday. There's a good variety on the menu and the staff are friendly.

Visited July 2013

“Wonderful authentic restaurant”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Ate here a while ago and decided to give it a late review!

Ate here with my boyfriend. Restaurant was very quiet, about 2 other tables.

Staff are great, very polite.

We had a mixed mezze to start, it was amazing! So delicious! So many different bits to try out.

We were so stuffed we hardly touched our mains, I had moussaka and my boyfriend had vegetarian kebab. We took the rest of our food home with us.

It was a bit more expensive than we usually pay (we are on student budgets) but it was really enjoyable nonetheless. About £40 for the meze starter, 2 mains and 2 drinks.

• Visited April 2013
“Nice food and excellent service”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was very impressed by the vegetarian choices on the menu. As it was a nice day we sat outside, with a nice view of the Town Hall. I did feel like I was on holiday. The service was excellent and the staff are very helpful and friendly. The food was also delicious. I will visit again soon!

• Visited July 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Turn down the music!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The food in the Rozafa was good with very generous portions, reasonably priced. However, why they insist on having live, amplified music I have no idea! It was too loud and virtually forced us from the restaurant. It was impossible to hold a conversation and I complained repeatedly to the waiter who said it was for the dancing later on. Needless to say we didn't hang about. What could have been a relaxed, enjoyable visit ended up being a case of let's eat up and get out! Until the band start playing unplugged, or even better, not at all, I would suggest go elsewhere.

• Visited July 2013
Warrington
“Take me to the Greek”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant a few times on a Saturday afternoon and are now greeted as friends. The service is always impeccable and the food is of a very high standard. We have tried a variety of dishes and haven't been disappointed. This week we tried the new lunch time menu and particularly enjoyed the starters. We had the mushrooms, meatballs and pastry triangles and each one lived up to its promise. Can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2013