“great ambience and lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rozafa

Rozafa
Ranked #122 of 2,246 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester
“great ambience and lovely food”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Had a lovely time at Rozafa's, the staff were friendly and attentive, the food was great, and loved the music and atmosphere of the place! looking forward to returning to this restaurant! :)

• Visited July 2013

Stockport, United Kingdom
“Holiday at home”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

If you love Greek or Cypriot cuisine when visiting Manchester, Rosafa restaurant is the place to eat. Centrally situated near the Town Hall and St Peters square tram stop, and near Albert Square. The staff are very attentive and the food is delicious. They are child friendly also as quite a few families were dining when we were. I can heartily recommend this restaurant.

Ware, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quantity over quality”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went here a week before we were about to go on holiday to Greece and we were really looking forward to it. We ordered the vegetarian mezze as we like to be able to try a few different dishes. When the greek salad (which is a favourite of mine usually)came out with our first course it looked nothing like a greek salad I have ever had before - the tomatoes were old and wrinkly, the cucumber was limp and a bit slimey, there were two cubes of feta cheese just a bit bigger than the size of a thumb nail, it came with shredded lettuce?! (not seen this before) and a vinaigrette dressing! I can honestly say I have never ever been served a greek salad with this kind of dressing before - it was awful. I mentioned to the server that the salad was old and we really hadn't enjoyed it when they came to clear they also commented that it was virtually untouched - but didn't offer to replace it. The rest of the food came out in large quantities but none of it seemed very authentic to anything I have ever tasted (my uncle married into a greek family and I went to a different Greek island almost every year when I was growing up, so I think I can pass fair comment on this one). My partner commented it all looked like something we'd seem on Ramsay's kitchen nightmares! We could of cooked better at home. This said, aside from not doing anything about our virtually untouched dishes when we mentioned it, the service was pretty good and the staff were friendly. We left very disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“amazing food!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A friend and I visited this restaurant recently, after noticing the restaurant on the way back from the theatre. As a fan of Greek food already my expectations were high, i was not disappointed, we had a mese starter which was really tasty and a good selection, for main course, I had the psari souvlaki (fish) and my friend had the seabass in a white wine sauce, the portions were very generous and delicious, one of the nicest meals out I have eaten in a while. Will be going back soon!

manchester
“Birthday meal”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Had my birthday meal all was very good plenty of food there portions are very good and not to expensive will go back.