“21st Birthday celebration ”
Review of Australasia

Australasia
Ranked #40 of 2,298 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, European, Australian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Modern Australian cuisine combines Pacific Rim flavours underpinned by European cooking tradition, a blend of Indonesian, Southeast Asian influences and Australia's strong ties with Japan also help determine the taste and style.
Manchester
“21st Birthday celebration ”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We visited Australasia for my daughters 21st Birthday. The staff couldn't have been better. They made my daughter feel really special and she had a fantastic night. The food was amazing and great choice of cocktails and wine. We couldn't find fault in anything and will definitely be back for another visit. Is great for a group celebration or a couples night out. A real change and a great experience.

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
“Good but should be excellent”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

As a fan of everything Living Ventures this was my second dining visit to Australasia, having patronised the bar many times! My first dining experience was in December with 2 friends on a cold Christmas Saturday and everything was absolutely outstanding, food, service, atmosphere, nearly not a table to spare yet the waitress was extremely attentive, we got chatting when she heard me discuss Gusto in newcastle, she used to work there I had recently been living in newcastle for work and would go there etc... from my conversation she seemed to realise I liked all the LV outlets.

My next visit for dinner was in June, I took my mother for an extremely special occasion and everything lived up to expectation apart from the waiter, I've always told people how spot on LV staff are and they should be cloned in other establishments but I think this one didn't think there would be much mileage in one man and his mother, I even had to pour the wine myself once opened! He basically wasn't very attentive and that is not what is expected in this venue. Rest assured he didn't get a bean of a tip.

I guess everyone can get it wrong I hope this guy sorts himself out as he didn't wear the gold star badge!

Visited June 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“worth a visit”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is a restaurant, with great atmosphere and very elegant and sophisticated design. We were very well looked after and the service was excellent. A very high standard of presentation and well worth a visit

• Visited November 2013
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Just great”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

First visit,but won't be our last.
Great food and brilliant service by knowledgable ,well trained staff.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“If only all restaurants where like this ...”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This restaurant is by far the best
The food and service is always top notch and we never fail to have an excellent experience all round
Keep up the good work