“good taste but not great value for money”

Frurt Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #39 of 48 Dessert in Manchester
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I enjoyed this snack but I do agree with other comments that the toppings seem stingy. Also there is a 50p charge for sauce. I think sauce should be complimentary. For example a small ice-cream with 1 topping and sauce costs £3.50 and when you consider that you don't get much toppings on there this seems a bit steep. I will probably go back because it tastes good but this will be a rare treat rather than a regular visitor.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a large frozen yogurt but the pot size was misleading as they did not fill it properly. The pot was large, very similar size to Chinese take away soup. The portion inside did not touch the sides of the tub and seemed to me to be pulled up at a long peak. For this reason, by the time I reached my seat it had wobbled over to one side and was poking over the edge.

I don't believe a frozen yogurt shop should stinge on the frozen yogurt, this makes poor value for money.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I love this place, on a diet in this weather can be a challenge, but i'm having no trouble turning to these delicious frozen yoghurts! I take all my friends!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

It cost me nearly £4 for a regular frozen yoghurt with 2 toppings. They skimped on the toppings but it has to be said the coconut yoghurt is divine. Also it may be fat-free but seemed very sweet (the fruit was sweetened also) so possibly quite high in cals if you're watching your waistline. Finally, the tub it came in looked bigger than it actually was due to a raised bottom in the carton, and the frozen yoghurt is curled round the inner edge of it, so you don't even get a full tub. Like I said great taste just not a big fan of people trying to con me out of money!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was my first time at Frurt and I had green tea frurt with mango flavoured popping bubbles topping.. divine! There were lots of toppings options, some really creative - like cookie dough and different flavoured jellies etc..really yum on a summers day!