Tripadvisor
Manchester
8,048 results
All reviews business class manchester airport covered walkway business lounge runway view collage restaurant an early flight under cover start your holiday our honeymoon next morning main restaurant superior room mini bar the executive lounge overnight stay good nights sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely amazing service, fabulous cocktails, wonderful staff.
I’ve been into many airport hotels and been disappointed but these guys have gone the extra mile, specially Ria, Qasim, Paul and Eva.
Definitely looking to come back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
RadissonBluManAir, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear O4932KWsimonc,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Hotel - Manchester Airport.

I was so pleased to learn that in general you enjoyed your stay, and enjoyed our unbeatable cocktails, as well as the truly exceptional level of service my colleagues such as Ria, Qasim, Paul & Eva take such pride in delivering to our guests.

We do hope you will return to in the future, in order for us to deliver you another truly memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We really like this hotel, even though we miss the old layout and colourful decor. The staff are excellent.The location is good and we believe that the Radisson Blu is the best hotel to stay in if you are travelling into or out of Manchester Airport.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear SMCGPC,

I was pleased to learn that in general you enjoyed your stay, and enjoyed our unbeatable location, as well as the truly exceptional level of service my colleagues take such pride in delivering to our guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Positives: easy check in. Very helpful pleasant staff.
Good size rooms.
Comfortable beds.
Negatives:
Pre booked early dinner 2 courses at £20 pp through e mail from Raddison. Thought it strange no limits on times.
Booked for 8pm arrived early changed time to 7pm. After dinner we were charged full price for our meal. When I queried this was told we had not booked within the early bird time limit. Just as well I had confirmation e mail on my phone and the difference was adjusted on check out.
Plenty of choice for breakfast although I ordered flaked cooked smoked salmon with poached eggs cold uncooked smoked salmon arrived. I did eat most of it and did not complain at the insistance of my husband. Shame our first experience of this highly recommended hotel was marred by this.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear PartonLass,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu - Manchester Airport.

I was pleased to learn that you had an easy check in and were happy with our pleasant staff.

We do value feedback from our customers as it is the only way we can truly improve our offering, and I would like to thank you for your feedback in regards to dinner inconvenience you encountered, please know this will be followed up internally to ensure this does not happen again.

Despite this, I am happy to hear this was resolved and the difference was adjusted upon check out.

We do hope you will return to in the future, in order for us to rectify your experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were disappointed on this occasion with Our stay. It’s very convenient with easy access to terminals 1 & 2. But it is on the expensive side, and would only use on special occasions holidays.
The breakfast was ok, but I think a made a poor choice as a soft poached egg was hard, but my partners full English was very nice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Holidaysami

Dear Holidaysami,

I was pleased to learn that you were happy with our location.

We do value feedback from our customers as it is the only way we can truly improve our offering, and I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your breakfast and pricing you encountered, please know this will be followed up internally.

jill.rippingale@radissonblu.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A convenient, clean, professionally run hotel at the top end of the hotel chain. Lovely amenities and linen, cosy fluffy towels and good restaurant all on hand to provide you with a good night's sleep before travelling. Close to the airport departures.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple