7,485 results
All reviews business class manchester airport business lounge covered walkway runway view collage restaurant an early flight under cover start your holiday our honeymoon next morning main restaurant superior room mini bar good nights sleep overnight stay car parking
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
AKIRSAN, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Reviewed November 13, 2017

We were booked in here by Easyjet as our flight was cancelled. The staff were extremely helpful and kind. They even let us have a late check-out until 4:30 free of charge which was not included in our deal but we were so relieved they did this ! I wouldn't mind staying here again.

Date of stay: October 2017

Dear Sabrina C,
Thank you for the lovely review. I am really pleased to read you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Corporate function wise, everything seemed well appointed and fairly seamless.

I stayed in a room on the 7th floor, overlooking the road/MAG Group offices. The room itself was of good size, a nice ambient temperature and though I didn't sleep particularly well, I suspect this was more 'me' than the room/bed.

My shower when it was in the holder was rather obstinately angled (45 degrees out towards the room!) so that it gushed water all over the bathroom which was pretty unpleasant to try and contend with - especially when you are also trying to use it to shower.

Breakfast was rather unpleasant - I've never seen so much served, but they've clearly gone for quantity over quality. As an airport hotel, I can understand this. I'm just glad I hadn't paid for it - very watery juices, tea that wasn't drinkable, hard bread, and meat that was just flabby and wilting.

I'd definitely stay for the convenience and it's a nice enough hotel. As I was on a business trip, and budget was a personal consideration, I think I would, but I don't know for sure if I'd pick it again if I had the choice (though am quite loyal to Radisson Blu).

Room tip: Some rooms get a great view of the planes, others don't - don't go with expectations and you won't be disappointed!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Gari W,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear your experience with your breakfast and the shower. Of course your comments have been relayed to the related departments to review. On a positive note I am delighted you enjoyed your stay as a whole and thank you for being loyal to Radisson Blu Hotels. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Tried different airport hotels but non beat the Radisson for us. We don't think the restaurant service and price is as good as it used to be before the refurb but it beats all the others in every other area.
Lovely welcome, great comfortable and clean room, service wake up call and walking distance to terminals-I like this package.
beds are comfy and no noise from outside ensures a good sleep. We overlooked the terminal walkways this time, which was a pleasant change and very peaceful
We ate pizza in the bar, washed down with a bottle of wine and it was perfect. Pizza is all that is on offer but it was a nice one. Service was friendly and efficient, good staff gave good service.
Check out is quick, which is what you need.
It felt good to be back :-)

Room tip: all rooms have been good over a number of years using different ones
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear plushdragon,
Thank you for such a wonderful review. It is lovely to hear that you were impressed with our facilities. Once again thank you for taking the time to write this review. And we look forward to welcoming you for your next stay.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Loved everything about this hotel! Lovely rooms, very helpful and friendly staff. Perfect and just a minute walk away from check in. Will be staying again without a doubt! Highly recommend! Leisure facilities were great too!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Adam S,
Thank you for the lovely review. I am really please to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for recommending the Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport. We look forward to seeing you soon.