7,480 results
All reviews business class manchester airport business lounge covered walkway runway view collage restaurant an early flight under cover start your holiday our honeymoon next morning main restaurant superior room mini bar good nights sleep overnight stay car parking
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
AKIRSAN, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Our usual visit after landing from holiday is always very much looked forward to, we have stayed at the Radisson many times but this time left us rather dissappointed.
Cup chipped & cracked
Hair in the sink
Kettle not emptied of water (kettles are always empty)
Shortage of tea bags & milk
Don't get me wrong I will stay here again on returning from holiday again & hopefully get the standard we have come to expect.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AKIRSAN, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear mizzime,

I am disappointed to read about your recent experience at the Radisson Blu Manchester Airport. This is far from our usual level of operation and I am sorry we let you down on this occasion.

It is pleasing to read this will not deter you from using the hotel again in the future and thank you for you for continuing to use Radisson Blu.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Perfect start and finish to our holiday once again.Up graded to a business class room on both stays,particularly liked the breakfast in the business lounge.Staff friendly, polite and considerate as always...
Looking forward to next years stay already...oh by the way the beds in the business class room are massive.....

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear wakeypride59,

Thank you for the amazing review, we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Recently stayed here for a few days on business, and was very impressed. I had a standard room which looked out onto the aircraft parked up/coming and going, which was great for me. The room was spacious and very well appointed, with a great comfortable bed. I enjoyed the restaurant and bar, and whilst the prices weren't cheap, I suppose you have to remember that it is an airport where prices are generally slightly higher anyway. To be able to use the pool/health club was a nice extra to the hotels facilities, and something I enjoyed. Free internet was also available, which worked well. The staff that I encountered were all friendly and helpful. The position of the hotel is ideal, with easy access to the rail station and terminals only a few mintutes walk in either direction. I was so impressed, I have booked to stay next year before flying off on holiday. Highly recommend the Radisson Blu!!

Room tip: Ask for room overlooking the terminal if you like watching aircraft
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Andres1,

I am delighted to read your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

As many people do i stayed here before a holiday flight. At check in i noticed an upgrade to Business Class. Think i paid £40. It included a breakfast , access to the business lounge and free drinks and snacks in there. Room on the business floor was nice but not significantly better than the previous rooms i have had, great view of the airport and bath robes and access to free movies. Ordered a glass of prosecco and when they brought it to me i was told it was £8. after i pointed out to them that if it was not included in the free drinks they should have told me straight away. They did not charge me. Its hardly 300 year old malt, why the charge ?. Breakfast was excellent and i left for my holiday after a good nights sleep.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear intrak2016,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Manchester Airport. The Business Class upgrade is inclusive of breakfast, room upgrade, movies, robes, slippers and a selection of complimentary drinks and canapes to be consumed in the Business Lounge. I am afraid anything ordered on top of this would not be included in the upgrade, I am sorry for any confusion caused, but delighted to read you still thoroughly enjoyed your stay.